Find
Notify
Tools

Moment of Zen Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted
This week's Moment of Zen.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Montana is so beautiful.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Beautiful

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Awesome photo Club

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Thank you, club!!
I've said it before, but I really need to get out more!!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh Art was surprised alright, just like Melinda said.

Tears welled up in both eyes as he viewed the new 60 acre bean field ground,
That she got " at a great price"

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Thanks club! Smile

Posts: 1288 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Absolutely beautiful picture club, thank you! Greatly needed

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Club!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I need to visit so many of these incredible places!

Thanks, club!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Breathtaking! Thanks for another beautiful “moment”.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes indeed ... Beautiful .

Posts: 3970 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. I've been to Montana once. Even though there was a lot of smoke due to wild fires, the scenery was still jaw dropping.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is the perfect view for a nice retirement cabin for sure. Thanks.

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Neva
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clubleaf206:
This week's Moment of Zen.

Aw, I’ve missed you!

If your government is big enough to give you everything you want, it is big enough to take away from you everything you have.
---- Paul Harvey - 1952 (Remember These Things)

Posts: 8007 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: January 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
We've missed YOU, Neva!

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post