SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Florida Man Accidentally Shoots Himself In Penis After Sitting On Gun

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Florida Man Accidentally Shoots Himself In Penis After Sitting On Gun Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
link

Is HuffPost another Onion?
A Florida man accidentally shot himself in the penis after sitting on a gun ― and according to local reports, he may now face criminal charges for possessing the firearm in the first place.

A woman told police that her boyfriend, 38-year-old Cedrick Jelks, had unwittingly sat down on a loaded gun in the driver’s seat of his car early Friday morning. The gun reportedly went off, shooting the man in the groin.

Jelks, whose car had been outside his girlfriend’s home, dashed into the house and made a beeline for the bathroom, reported WKMG-TV. Spotting the gunshot wound, the girlfriend said she took Jelks to a nearby hospital where he underwent surgery. His condition is currently unknown.

According to WJXT-TV, police arrived at the hospital at about 3 a.m. to investigate the cause of the wound. Jelks, they determined, had a previous conviction for cocaine possession, making it illegal for him to own a gun.

He may now face criminal charges for possessing a firearm, the sheriff’s office told the Associated Press.

According to records from the Jacksonville Department of Corrections, Jelks has been arrested on several occasions; most recently in 2009 for driving under the influence.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Darwin constantly introduces a new methods to remove potential mates from the gene pool.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
A woman told police that her boyfriend, 38-year-old Cedrick Jelks, had unwittingly sat down on a loaded gun in the driver’s seat of his car early Friday morning. The gun reportedly went off, shooting the man in the groin.
Think I'll be the first one to call BS on this explanation. Not sure how this 'actually' happened, but this isn't the whole story.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Awwww....Nuts!

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
" I shot my cock, with a Glock" said Barnacle Bill The Sailor.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Think I'll be the first one to call BS on this explanation. Not sure how this 'actually' happened, but this isn't the whole story.

Yep, I'll second that.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
" I shot my cock, with a Glock" said Barnacle Bill The Sailor.

Or,

"I took my Glock
and shot my Cock,"
said, Barnacle Bill, The Sailor.

More melodic I think

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Report This Post