SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What band hooked you?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What band hooked you? Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Boston- Don’t Look Back. My first song ever on headphones, followed shortly thereafter by Van Halen.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Derek and the Dominoes

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Not really a band, composer wise Chopin.
My mother was a budding concert pianist, grew up as a child under the piano.

We were poor as shit in Brooklyn, mother had her Steinway from her childhood.

The first “Rock Band” that really appealed to me was CCR.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
For me it was Hemispheres by Rush. Then one day I walked into a record store and the store owner was playing Killers by Iron Maiden and that's all it took.

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
dire straits

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
AC/DC

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com

Posts: 6614 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I was at a friend's house in elementary school and he played Led Zeppelin IV, I was hooked.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post