SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My mom is gone
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My mom is gone Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Very sorry James, may your Mom RIP. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Very sorry James. Prayer sent for comfort.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss James. Try to just think about the good times.

I loss my mother 11-10-20, on my birthday.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
Very sorry James.

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 4075 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss. My prayers and condolences go out to you and your family. I lost my dad in 2016 to a stroke and that was very tough. I am super close to my mom who is/has been battling cancer so I have no clue how I will be when she passes.

I wish I had better words or wisdom to provide you other than I am so sorry and I truly feel your grief. God rest her soul

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
My sympathies and prayers for you and family.

May God Bless.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone, Just trying to get through this
and help my 2 ynger brothers get through it as well. I knew it was coming but just didn't think it would happen this soon.

James

We the unappreciated
must do the unimaginable
and see the unthinkable
to protect the ungrateful

Posts: 801 | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1160 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry. I lost my father last year but for whatever reason I think Mom are harder. Don’t know why

My complete thoughts and condolences

My only advice...Go ahead and cry. Just do it.. it’s not unmanly... 10yrs later on special days I look to the sky and talk to her... I am currently thinking about it. It was her birthday a few days ago. I cry each time

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry for your loss James. It’s hard, but it will get better.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Deeply saddened by your loss, my mom died unexpectedly in March 2020, I still haven’t properly grieved.

Her soul is resting in peace and hope that brings some solace.

And, in essence she isn’t gone, though she may not be present, she is in you and your family.

Try to keep those relationships together and mend those that are not.

The currency of life, is time.

Again, my deepest sympathies.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7177 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
As you reflect upon the memories, you’ll soon come to realize she is never fully gone & the best parts remain. Gods grace upon you both, rest easy brother.

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
I always remind my little boy: “where am I always?”
And he points to his heart, because as I’ve taught him, I will always be right there.

She is in your memories, and she is part of you both figuratively and literally. Remember that she wants you to live a happy, full life with as much light and laughter as can be. Love your family with even more love than she gave you. Her love will always be there in the love and kindness you show others.

From a mom whose son is also named James, my deepest sympathies on your loss.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear of your loss! Just moved my mom across the country to be closer us so we can keep a better eye on her since her health is failing. Lost my dad 25 years ago when I was 27.

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss James. You have my condolences and prayers of comfort.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss

Posts: 1461 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
I lost my Mom last August. The empty space created is impossible to put into words. My sincere condolences. I have found that, as the days go by, the pain doesn’t dissipate but it gets easier to bring up the fondest memories you had with her. I pray the same will be true for you.

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Praying for comfort. So sorry for your loss.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post