SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My mom is gone
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My mom is gone Login/Join 
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
James, my condolences to you and your family. Have a safe trip.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for your loss. Frown

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
James, Moms are so difficult to loose, we had to unplug mine on life support, I never suffered that kind of difficulty. They are so special and even years later I always think about all the wonderful things we did and how truly special she was. My prayers are sent, and may God Bless you during this time.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss, I understand what you are going through. Prayers for you and your family.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for you and your family's loss

Posts: 9 | Registered: January 25, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.

I lost my Mom not that long ago and it was fairly sudden...not an easy thing. Hang in there.

Posts: 4518 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear this! May she RIP

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for your loss.

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I'm back from Texas. Everything went pretty smooth. I want to thank everyone for all the thoughts, prayers and condolences.

James

We the unappreciated
must do the unimaginable
and see the unthinkable
to protect the ungrateful

Posts: 801 | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post