SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My mom is gone
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My mom is gone Login/Join 
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you and your family.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I waited 10 years
for this
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss

Posts: 133 | Location: nebraska | Registered: January 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
My condolences during this time of loss.

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m so very sorry. Thoughts and prayers for you.

Posts: 840 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry....

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1520 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry...know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and family.

Posts: 739 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for Peace to be with you and your family. She will always be your mother. Even death cannot rob you of that.

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2334 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
So sorry, James

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MoreCowbell
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss. I lost my mom in May it’s not easy.

Posts: 117 | Registered: January 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you, and your family.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you this evening.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry, James. My thoughts are with you and your family.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Sorry for such a loss. My prayers will include you and your Family tonight. John

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences. All of my close family is gone, and I know the pain. I pray for God's peace for you and the family.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss, my deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. Prayers sent to you and your family James.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
my condolences. it's a rough thing but it will get better

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
I’m very sorry for your loss.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone, I'm flying back to Texas today to finish up the arrangements set up every thing for the service.

James

We the unappreciated
must do the unimaginable
and see the unthinkable
to protect the ungrateful

Posts: 801 | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to hear this news, and for the suddenness of the impact. Not that it's ever okay to hear, but sometimes when it comes on slowly it's more easily processed.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post