SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My mom is gone
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My mom is gone Login/Join 
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences James.

Nothing any of us say or do other than please know we are praying for you and hope your Mothers transition to heaven was peaceful.

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss James.

Posts: 1121 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I am a mama's boy. She is the only person in this world that I love unconditionally. Like you she is my only parent since age 5.

I am so sorry for your loss please be strong enough to make her proud, i am sure she is in heaven hoping the best for you.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for the loss of your mother, James.

May she rest in peace.

Lost my mom, last November, after she had been stuck in her room since February, and my father in 1994.

Please know that she is now in a better place and free from any troubles and pain.

Prayers for you both.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
So very sorry for your loss. Prayer sent your way.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for your loss James.

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1721 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences James.

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry. you have my deepest condolences.

You and your family are in our thoughts.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I am sorry to hear it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I’m with you. Mine passed a couple of years ago, just a few months before my youngest daughter was born. We named her Caroline after my mom’s name, Carole. We knew it was coming because she has strokes and was in moderate dementia from the strokes and she spent the last two years in a nursing home. You’re never ready. It just does a reset on your position in this old world. Christian faith helps but I miss her everyday. God bless you and yours.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
My condolences James.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3456 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences. Remember the good times and smile, she lives on in your heart.

Tony

Posts: 306 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss, James.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes. Only one mom to each customer, not an easy thing to accept.

Retired holster maker.
Retired police chief.
Formerly Sergeant, US Army Airborne Infantry, Pathfinders

Posts: 1091 | Location: Colorado | Registered: March 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry. I remember feeling at the age of 56 that I was an orphan when my Mom passed. Prayers for your grace and strength a you tread the waters of grief. God bless you and your family.

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences.

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
So sorry, prayers for. My mom is 90. Every day is a blessing.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
My sincerest condolences James.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
James I'm so sorry about you mama. I will keep you in my prayers

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post