SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Airsoft Fans: Marui "HK" USP 40 AEP: Needs Battery & Charger. LiPo Conversion?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Airsoft Fans: Marui "HK" USP 40 AEP: Needs Battery & Charger. LiPo Conversion? Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted
Hey Airsoft Fans,

I was given a Marui "HK" USP 40 Automatic Electric Pistol. NIB, but lacking the battery and charger. I suppose I could spend the money on a pair of NiMH batteries (but who to trust?) and a charger, but it looks like the conversion of LiPo is pretty straight-forward.

Anybody know if anything bigger than a 300mAh 7.4V LiPo will fit in there?

Any other thoughts?

Astonishing how realistic the thing is. Looks like it could be a barrel of fun.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Nobody? I thought we had a bunch of Airsoft users here.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post