SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Apparently a new company out there trying to be "reasonable" about firearm regulation blankrings.com
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apparently a new company out there trying to be "reasonable" about firearm regulation blankrings.com Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a way to make a buck.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
...I firmly believe that military grade weapons should not be in the hands of civilians

I know who they have writing their drivel.

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don’t have maps and, uh, I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., er should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so that we ill be able to build up our future for our children."

Thomas Paine?

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's military-grade heavy weapons, thank you.

Posts: 107500 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
...I firmly believe that military grade weapons should not be in the hands of civilians

I know who they have writing their drivel.

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don’t have maps and, uh, I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., er should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so that we ill be able to build up our future for our children."

Been a while for that one, but it always makes me laugh

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:...

Thomas Paine?

I should say no.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

But...if you hold a cute little bunny, it means you are very sincere.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whole bunch of words that do not say anything.

We want to unite a community to rally against this cycle of preventable violence, so we created Blank to bring about social awareness. Our goal for Blank is to increase awareness capable of igniting gun control reform. Through public pressure, we hope politicians will start passing laws that enforce the Universal Background Checks and gun bans for felons, people with mental health problems, and people on federal watch lists. This is not a political issue, but a moral issue. Join us to make a perpetuating issue a concept of the past.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Is that THE benedict wong? Edit... oh good its not. Thought id have to stop watching marco polo for second.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anarion
posted Hide Post
Holy sheeit! These slacker are in Houston? Why can I not shake the feeling that they live in Rice Village or Montrose?

==============================
On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory.
Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 3106 | Location: Houston | Registered: December 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A lot to disagree with them about...how about "Watch Lists"...who decides who is on them? Most of us here would be on one if Hillary was now the president...no thanks.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post