SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Apparently a new company out there trying to be "reasonable" about firearm regulation blankrings.com
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apparently a new company out there trying to be "reasonable" about firearm regulation blankrings.com Login/Join 
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted
"About us" link
"One Bullet. One Ring. One Life.

OUR VISION

We want to unite a community to rally against this cycle of preventable violence, so we created Blank to bring about social awareness. Our goal for Blank is to increase awareness capable of igniting gun control reform. Through public pressure, we hope politicians will start passing laws that enforce the Universal Background Checks and gun bans for felons, people with mental health problems, and people on federal watch lists. This is not a political issue, but a moral issue. Join us to make a perpetuating issue a concept of the past.

OUR TEAM
Ben.JPG
Benedict Wong

"After having gone through national service, and witnessing first hand what weapons can do, I firmly believe that military grade weapons should not be in the hands of civilians."

Cole Holan

"Coming from a conservative state with lax gun laws, I have personally been affected by gun violence. It's my hope that nobody else has to go through my similar tragedy."
IMG_3069.JPG
Norman Huo

"I am tired of constantly seeing gun-related tragadies in the news. While saying something may be good enough for some people, I want to actively change the system."
Profile Pic2.jpg
Loqman Adnane

"My father once owned a corner store in South Philadelphia where he was held at gunpoint several times. He is a loving father who has always taken care of his family, a right everyone should enjoy."
Contact

Email: info@blankrings.com

Phone: (713) 965-3127"

Step One
STEP ONE
First, we obtain empty bullet shells from Henderson, Nevada. As the status quo would have it, these same bullet shells would be sold back to ammunition companies for further use.

Step Two
STEP TWO
The bullet shells are then shipped to River Edge, New Jersey. There, they melt the brass shells and forge our rings.

Step Three
STEP THREE
The rings are then shipped to Atlanta, GA where bracelets are hand crafted from genuine leather braids.

Step Four
STEP FOUR
100% of the profits are donated to Americans for Responsible Solutions, an anti-gun violence organization. Americans for Responsible Solutions goal is to prevent firearm violence through public awareness, sensible legislation and support for law enforcement - without banning guns.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Step 1 steal underpants

Step 2

Step 3 profit

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
firmly believe that military grade weapons should not be in the hands of civilians."

Tells me all I need to know about them right there.

What is the definition of "military grade?" It is a MEANINGLESS term used by people selliny really expensive flashlight and trucks. And why won't they combat ALL violence; not just 'gun violence?'

Nothing 'reasonable' about them, IMO.

This is just another group ranting about ARs and other 'scary' guns.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21838 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
I thought about not posting it, as it just increases their exposure.

All I can think to say is, "bless their hearts".

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
"With every purchase of a ring a bullet is taken off the street and a life is potentially saved."

Bless their hearts. Carry on snowflakes.

Posts: 3239 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Step 1 steal underpants

Step 2

Step 3 profit

LOL

At least I wasn't the only one thinking it upon reading that shenanigans. Big Grin

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Can we come up with a non profit that buys up their *jewelry*, melts and casts hollow points with it? Then donates the reborn bullets to the poor?

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
quote:
I firmly believe that military grade weapons should not be in the hands of civilians

Damn straight. They should be in the hands of children. Crew-served weapons build teamwork!

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Through public pressure, we hope politicians will start passing laws that enforce the Universal Background Checks and gun bans for felons, people with mental health problems, and people on federal watch lists.

Laugh all you want guys. They've already tackled three of four of their stated goals.

Geniuses don't know even realize they are fighting legislation that's already on the books.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20803 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Chuck hit the nail on the head "bless their hearts" what morons.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3639 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
American Hunters and Shooters Association. And that's all I have to say about that.

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
'Bullet Shells'? M'kay?

Must be a new mac and cheese variety from Kraft.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:

Hey now there's a thought. Pasta prested out into the shape of 9 mm casings....hmmmm....what do we name them? Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27914 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:

Hey now there's a thought. Pasta prested out into the shape of 9 mm casings....hmmmm....what do we name them? Smile

Parabellini

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8349 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XinTX:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:

Parabellini

Or Lugeroni...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Snowflakes being led in the Wong direction.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
These clowns should really figure a way to save themselves shipping costs.

Maybe if they feed a unicorn the used bullet shells, the finished product will be pooped out.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Through public pressure, we hope politicians will start passing laws that enforce the Universal Background Checks and gun bans for felons, people with mental health problems, and people on federal watch lists.

Laugh all you want guys. They've already tackled three of four of their stated goals.

Geniuses don't know even realize they are fighting legislation that's already on the books.

So they want a law that will make us enforce other laws. . .?

Then they would need ANOTHER law that will make us enforce the law calling for us to enforce the law.

Geniuses, indeed.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21838 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
...I firmly believe that military grade weapons should not be in the hands of civilians

I know who they have writing their drivel.

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don’t have maps and, uh, I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., er should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so that we ill be able to build up our future for our children."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post