SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    And parking champion of the day goes to this guy!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And parking champion of the day goes to this guy! Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25418 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DGAF right there.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Or maybe he's good and everyone else is just wrong.

Hmmmmm....

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
Almost think it had to be a mechanical problem to park that bad.

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Nice looking wheels...

Is it an auto or stick? If manual, could he have left it out of gear and the parking brake is just really weak? I had issues like that with two manual vehicles I owned--always had to keep it in gear.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
It could still be an automatic - just one that was not put into park.

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
FB has a page called "Nice Park Job, Helen Keller," where things like this are seen regularly.

(Quickly scanning through it...)

This one's funny Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I took this one a few years ago. Parking is a lot like rocket science, but harder.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15714 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Nice looking wheels...

Big Grin

Maybe they were first to work....and it was still dark.... Frown

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Florida tag? Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jeff Yarchin,

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Nice looking wheels...

Is it an auto or stick? If manual, could he have left it out of gear and the parking brake is just really weak? I had issues like that with two manual vehicles I owned--always had to keep it in gear.

I learned that lesson as well. Brand new Mustang GT rolled out of its spot and almost into the Chicago river. Got a notice a few weeks later about a parking brake recall.

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
Floria tag? Big Grin
Probably either Floria or Fauna.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there a motorcycle occupying the same space?
I once parked my bike in a busy multi level garage where there were few open spots.
When I came back, some asshole decided to "share" my spot and squeezed an older Corolla right up to my bike. I had backed the bike in so I was able to get out.
Only the surveillance camera kept my righteous rage in check!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
At least he's not driving a van. Big Grin

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19658 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
He parked there first. The rest of the world is messed up.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
Florida tag? Big Grin

This was a case of poor parking, not refusing to use the turn signal. Razz

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post