SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Haley Berry training video
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Haley Berry training video Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
Originally posted by maximus_flavius:
Her ex-husband must be the dumbest guy ever

Nah. She is cray cray in real life.

Any person with a vagina is crazy. Some are hot & might be worth puttin up with. Others, not so much.

Posts: 1626 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Why did her trainers let her shoot the steel targets at 5 yds? She also shot the rifle at about 10 yds, I'd have to assume that was a PCC not rifle caliber. Seems unsafe to me, can you safely shoot that close?

Frangible training ammo?

Hope so.

Posts: 34436 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
Who are you guys talking about?

Halle Berry perhaps?

Is Haley her sister?

I think you're thinking of Holly Bury.

Posts: 11136 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
Originally posted by maximus_flavius:
Her ex-husband must be the dumbest guy ever

Nah. She is cray cray in real life.

Yeah but if you are already fishing in the top end of the Hot/Crazy Matrix (that area reserved for Strippers, Red Heads, and girls named Amber), go for it. Big Grin

Posts: 2655 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
looks like fun, pretty good shot, what other jobs allow you to run a course like that for employment and pay you millions to do it...

BTW does anyone have a training video for Halle Berry in Swordfish for the underwear scene!

"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." Winston Churchill

Posts: 13189 | Location: FL | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post