SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Well, I'll start a thread about the Manchester bombing...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well, I'll start a thread about the Manchester bombing... Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
So, how is multiculturalism working out in the UK? Will the lunatics pushing for more Middle Eastern refugees to come to the US take note? I bet not.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I'm sure London's Muslim mayor doesn't see any problem....

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
How about taking the fun out of martyrdom for those true believers? Whatever happened to the idea of burying their remains in pig skins in unmarked graves?

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This is bigger than multiculturalism.

There was a philosophy that took root in Europe about 80 years ago. The goal was world domination and the elimination of all undesirables. People reacted to late and a tens of millions died.

In the end good prevailed, there was only one viable solution to protect the world from this from happening again. Total extermination of the idea. Thousands were tried, convicted, jailed and executed for crimes against humanity. The mere concept was outlawed in some countries. It was not 100% totally exterminated but the theology was made so universally reviled that it exists in only small, ineffective and isolated pockets

There is a new threat, following a similar ideology. Yet because it doesn't wear a uniform, drop bombs, take over entire countries, or sink ships, it is not treated properly for the threat that it poses to the modern world. It is time that this thinking changes.

I submit that it is time that ISIS and terrorist organizations be eliminated from existence. The world needs to band together and say enough. Slowing them, stopping them isn't enough. The idea of terrorism needs to be destroyed as a viable ideology. If you identify with this ideology, it's over for you. No matter where you are, or what you do. Done, finished, hole in the ground full of you.

When the dust settles, we'll be all be better for it.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I was having a conversation with my wife about this last night. She was very upset and said that she could not understand the strategy of blowing up young kids and a concert. How does it help their cause???

Taking a breath I explained to her again. They don't care about any cause...they are not trying to get anyone to sympathise with them and see their point.

Islam wants a caliphate, and they intend to do that by pressuring countries into a world war. The more damage they cause, the more "we" hate "them" and the closer we get to a full blown world war. It really is that simple. There is no point in trying to rationalize their actions - because there is none.

Of all sites, CNN did a pretty accurate piece on this a few years ago. I think it is worth a read.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/11/...yria-iraq-caliphate/

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
I submit that it is time that ISIS and terrorist organizations be eliminated from existence. The world needs to band together and say enough.

^^ Are you suggesting profiling as one of the tools in the toolbox? Because if you are I'm all for it.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
quote:
I submit that it is time that ISIS and terrorist organizations be eliminated from existence. The world needs to band together and say enough.

^^ Are you suggesting profiling as one of the tools in the toolbox? Because if you are I'm all for it.

Whatever it takes...You make this ideology reviled enough, hated enough, and I will guarantee you that good Muslimm's (yes there are good ones) will be doing everything they can to out the terrorists.

But... and I want this clear. This is ALL terrorism. Not just the Islamic Extremists, but anyone who uses terrorist acts as a methodology for furthering their cause. That means the IRA, White Supremacist groups, etc. If terror is your tactic, you're done.

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
All the talking heads can't believe or understand why they would target this crowd. Really? Have they not seen the videos of the drowning in cages and heads being chopped off?

Furthermore, Ariana Grande, a young, vivacious singer on her "Dangerous Woman" tour. Can't figure it out?

Posts: 3425 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
My heart goes out to the dead and the injured and their families, but I have not one single speck of sympathy for that spoiled little twat Ariana what's her name. Not one single speck. There are videos online of this spoiled, undeserving child being carried around by staff members. You heard me- literally carried from place to place. Piss on her and her entire crew. If it had to happen to anyone, this spoiled child would get my vote, even over that nutbag Kanye West.

I hope it ruined her whole freakin' year.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:

I'm sure he believes it's our fault somehow.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
All the talking heads can't believe or understand why they would target this crowd. Really? Have they not seen the videos of the drowning in cages and heads being chopped off?

Furthermore, Ariana Grande, a young, vivacious singer on her "Dangerous Woman" tour. Can't figure it out?

This crowd was targeted because it was soft, and it was children. What better way to strike terror into a population than to target children. This was a vile act.

343 - Never Forget

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Para, don't forgot her, "I hate America" line at the doughnut shop.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
BREAKING NEWS: Manchester bomber's younger brother is arrested in Libya on suspicion of ISIS links

Hashem Abedi, 20, has been arrested by anti-terror police in Tripoli, Libya

Abedi has been detained for suspected links to ISIS, according to local officials

He is the younger brother of bomber Salman Abedi, who killed 22 in Manchester

Friends said Hashem went to Libya often and moved there for two years in 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...d.html#ixzz4i1EO0GFp

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 387 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
^^^You're doing it wrong when you're arrested in LIBYA for terrorism^^^

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Para, don't forgot her, "I hate America" line at the doughnut shop.
I wasn't aware of that, but it doesn't surprise me in the least. Frankly, I hope the rest of her tour is cancelled and everytime she walks up on stage, I hope this event is in her mind. See how much you "hate America" after you make a fraction of what you made last year, dearie.

People like her are the enemy within, and I have no sympathy for her or her kind, and I mean that, most sincerely.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sportshooter:
How about taking the fun out of martyrdom for those true believers? Whatever happened to the idea of burying their remains in pig skins in unmarked graves?

You mean other than the notion that it is a deterrent having been discredited?

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know nothing about modern music and musicians, and I'm happy with that.

My girlfriend tells me that this singer is an open-borders proponent, though, and I hope she realizes that this is the consequence.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
My girlfriend tells me that this singer is an open-borders proponent, though, and I hope she realizes that this is the consequence.
Considering that half her fans in the US entered the country illegally, it's no surprise.

As I said, no sympathy. Quite the opposite, actually. I wish her the absolute worst.

Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
I know nothing about modern music and musicians, and I'm happy with that.

she wont. Just like Katy Perry goes on a radio show this morning and her response to the Manchester bombing is"I think that the greatest thing we can do is just unite and love on each other... “No barriers, no borders, we all just need to co-exist.”

They dont/wont get it because they it doesn't exist in their world (that is protected by men with guns and walls surrounding their houses)

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:

I'm sure he believes it's our fault somehow.

This despicable turgid POS excuse for a human being, made a statement last September, to the effect of 'Terror attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city, so get used to it / it's the new normal'.

Well fuck you and the flea infested camel you rode in on, Sadiq!!

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post