SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is Ted Cruz at risk of losing in Texas?
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Is Ted Cruz at risk of losing in Texas? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Like I said before, Texas might one day turn blue, but it ain't time, yet. All the fucking money they poured in TX to try to buy this race went for naught. FUCK YOU commies.

That makes it extra sweet. Good for you, Texas. Now, Missouri is still in play...

Posts: 2692 | Registered: November 02, 2009Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I am giving this ont to JAllen for sending in his ballot early to keep the damn commies at bay...

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
WOOOOOOO!

----
We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Report This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
I am giving this ont to JAllen for sending in his ballot early to keep the damn commies at bay...

Yes sir, the GDCs!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
quote:
Like I said before, Texas might one day turn blue, but it ain't time, yet. All the fucking money they poured in TX to try to buy this race went for naught. FUCK YOU commies.

Yeah the commies in CA keep moving in.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Local Fox affiliate said that the 2020 election will no longer have straight ticket party voting which has a big affect on local elections. Apparently, tonight Harris County (i.e. Houston) had a big turnover in judges (Republican to Demonrat) and it was from straight ticket.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Fox has called the Congressional seat for my area to remain Republican. He's a solid 2A guy and I agree with him on most other issues as well.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amals:
quote:

That makes it extra sweet. Good for you, Texas. Now, Missouri is still in play...
Let's not forget Florida and Arizona. Good luck to the (R) candidates in close races.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Report This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Want to go to bed but I keep watching the updates. We’re in the lead for everything right now. Let’s keep it that way.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn’t hear anything out of Pete Sessions here in Texas but I heard a lot of negative ads about him. Maybe he didn’t try hard enough.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Lizzy Fletcher better enjoy her two years because she will be out in the next election when DJT is re-elected.

TX-7 to a Dem that is embarrassing HTown!

HK Ag

Posts: 3498 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Report This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
God bless Texas.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Hasta luego Beto

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Missouri and Florida elected Republican Senators. The Senate is in good shape. The House? Not so much.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Well done, my Texan friends! Smile

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Report This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Well, Robert---that $70 million you collected sure bought a metric shit-ton of liberal tears.....

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Missouri and Florida elected Republican Senators. The Senate is in good shape. The House? Not so much.

flashguy

I've been looking for the article online and can't find it, but I seem to remember having read that the Dems have a buttload more House seats at risk in 2020 than the Reps do. A Presidential election year should bring out even more Rep voters than a midterm election - even this one.

Even if the Dems do manage to take a majority of the House seats in this election, I'm kinda curious to see how many of them wind up playing ball. There's no way a bunch of mini-Pelosis got elected in flyover country tonight, and the Senate results have made it pretty clear that Trump isn't an albatross around a whole lot of politicians' necks.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
I’m just wondering if the Dems take the house what happens to all the investigation into Hillary and the Dems spying scandal? Will it disappear?, or will Trump put even more out in the open, and start firing rosenstein, and the like. He’s not one to let some one to give him the finger, and not fire back.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

flashguy

I've been looking for the article online and can't find it, but I seem to remember having read that the Dems have a buttload more House seats at risk in 2020 than the Reps do. A Presidential election year should bring out even more Rep voters than a midterm election - even this one.

Even if the Dems do manage to take a majority of the House seats in this election, I'm kinda curious to see how many of them wind up playing ball. There's no way a bunch of mini-Pelosis got elected in flyover country tonight, and the Senate results have made it pretty clear that Trump isn't an albatross around a whole lot of politicians' necks.

I expect the house dems to go full retard over the next two years, and we're going to see a VERY energized republican base.

Posts: 3659 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Report This Post