SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I think this is simply a case of what goes around, comes around

we need to treat the leftists and libtards exactly the same way as they treat us

no more just letting things slide, turning the other cheek

if this is what they want, I am sure that we will be happy to five it to them

as for Franken...well, he was never in my top 10 politicians that I had any respect for

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh, and Bill Clinton's a rapist, but it took leftists 20 years to figure that out. Funny how that worked, now that he's had his two terms and Hillary once again missed her chance and looks for all the world like she'll never again run. Now that the Clintons are of no further use, now all the oh-so-brave guardians of PC culture will speak up.

"Disgusting" simply does not even begin to cover it. Roll Eyes

But Dan Rather addressed such, "even if the allegations are true, it was a long time ago", ie "what does it matter?"

Hillary's conduct is particularly egregious, as she has been (and still is) the primary damage control/cover up agent for Bill's sexcapades.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
LOL Rush's show this morning opened with a parody on Franken by Paul Shanklen (SIC?). ROTFLMAO! Tooooooooo much!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple days after the story broke one of the female talking heads on CNN said that at the time he was just a comedian, so I guess it's okay to molest someone while telling a dirty joke.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
New York Times star reporter suspended after sex harassment claim

The New York Times has suspended star White House correspondent Glenn Thrush amid allegations he sexually harassed co-workers, and the journalist is blaming his bad behavior on the bottle.

Word of disciplinary action against Thrush, a frequent critic of President Trump who is also an MSNBC correspondent, first came in an article detailing his alleged misconduct on the website Vox.

Thrush, who made a name for himself at Politico before joining the Times in 2016, has been portrayed on NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” by Bobby Moynihan. He told Vox that he hasn’t had any alcohol since June when he “upset” one of his accusers after a night of “drinking heavily.”

“I have not taken a drink since June 15, 2017, have resumed counseling and will soon begin out-patient treatment for alcoholism. I am working hard to repair the damage I have done,” Thrush said.

ROSAL

So Franken is a comic
Spacey is gay
Thrush is a lush
And its magically okay.

Burma Shave

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another woman has accused him of inappropriate activities - this occurrence was AFTER he was elected.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/...ouch-2010/index.html

Posts: 2768 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Nary a pussy hat to be found.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
But Dan Rather addressed such, "even if the allegations are true, it was a long time ago", ie "what does it matter?"

I'd love for them to try that now. The allegations against Moore are, what, 40 years old? With SigSAC's post we've got allegations against Franken from 2006 and 2010 (with the second incident AFTER he'd been elected to the Senate).

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by satch:
A couple days after the story broke one of the female talking heads on CNN said that at the time he was just a comedian, so I guess it's okay to molest someone while telling a dirty joke.

Yeah, and Trump was just a reality TV star when he was heard making locker room talk with another guy. I wonder if her opinion is the same in that case. After all, that was just talk.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Para isn't it time you come forward with your Al Franken story? His creep stare, sarcastic overtones, you know it made you uncomfortable. Big Grin

Totally agree, it has become "see something, say something" and it's gotten crazy fast and in the wrong direction for the democrats.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
LOL Rush's show this morning opened with a parody on Franken by Paul Shanklen (SIC?). ROTFLMAO! Tooooooooo much!

If you find it, please let us know. Shanklen is wicked funny. He has many of the funniest parodies I’ve ever heard.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I'm delighted that Franken is getting skewered. But it's not a good thing that is happening with all these guys being accused of being pigs, as if men alone are responsible and blamable. Women have nothing--nothing at all-- to answer for.

It's fine for women to go out in micro minis and tank shirts with push-up bras, 6 inch "fuck me" stilettos-- this kind of dress has no bearing at all on how men behave.

I'm not saying that the guy who then grabs her ass is not a jerk. He's responsible for his behavior. And so is she.

If you walk through a bad neighborhood with $20 bills sticking out your pockets, whoever mugs you is committing a crime. But you need to be aware that maybe it was kind of stupid to go out with $20 bills sticking out of your pockets.

If you want a guy to look you in the eyes when he talks with you, don't hang your tits out in his face. Just common sense here.

That's one thing.

Another is that on a daily basis you can find news stories of female school teachers fucking their 13 year old (and younger) male students. This happens up and down the country. Nothing to answer for here, women?

So, ya, some men are pigs. I'm glad Franken has been nailed.

But "men are pigs" is becoming the national narrative, and that is far from the whole story.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Franken has said he will not step down . Why should he ? Every time a Democrat fucks up , all they have to do is lay low for a little while and it all seems to blow over . Republicans get drummed out of office for less .

Posts: 3970 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

If you find it, please let us know. Shanklen is wicked funny. He has many of the funniest parodies I’ve ever heard.

Best I can do is the transcript here: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/d...linton-glenn-thrush/

BEGIN PARODY TRANSCRIPT

ANNOUNCER: We now take you behind the scenes as Bill Clinton tries to get some much-needed rest.

CLINTON: It just won’t quit ringing. Harvey, I told you —

FRANKEN: Hi, Bill. This is (mumbling) Franken.

CLINTON: Franken? You, too?

FRANKEN: (mumbling)

CLINTON: A woman says you forcibly kissed her on a USO tour.

FRANKEN: Sorry.

CLINTON: Well, you could say she was attracted to you, but, um, I got it. Just say that you don’t remember the rehearsal that way.

FRANKEN: Another problem. (mumbling) There was a photo.

CLINTON: And there’s a photo of you grabbing her boobs while she slept.

FRANKEN: It’s a joke, a joke.

CLINTON: Okay, that’s easy. You say that they have violated your right to privacy and that what happens in the privacy of your own —

FRANKEN: I posed for it.

CLINTON: You posed for it?

FRANKEN: On the plane.

CLINTON: On the plane? As a joke?

FRANKEN: Can I use the “that ain’t me” defense?

CLINTON: No, you can’t use the “that ain’t me” defense on this one.

FRANKEN: It was just a joke.

CLINTON: Al, you gotta get extremely close to a crazy, powerful Democratic constituency the Republicans can’t deal with, like the gay lobby.

FRANKEN: (mumbling).

CLINTON: You’re joking. You actually said that you were glad a homosexual got killed?

FRANKEN: It was a joke.

CLINTON: Well, let me tell you a joke. Two guys went into a gay bar on a Friday night to pick up a dude. One of those guys better be you.

FRANKEN: No. No, no. No.

CLINTON: Good luck, handsome. Bye-bye.

FRANKEN: No. No, no. No.

ANNOUNCER: Join us next time our microphones take you behind the scenes.

FRANKEN: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

END PARODY TRANSCRIPT

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
There's a Petiton calling for his resignation
Here:
https://www.change.org/p/we-ca...or_share?share=false

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
And now Charlie Rose is under fire for sexual harassment.

Maybe we should start a sorta Deadpool and take bets on who's going get accused next. Could be fun, especially as we get closer to the next elections.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
And now Charlie Rose is under fire for sexual harassment.

Maybe we should start a sorta Deadpool and take bets on who's going get accused next. Could be fun, especially as we get closer to the next elections.

My pool Bet
Corey Booker- One of his little boyfriends will eventually out him.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I bet nationwide there is a lot of extortion going on right about now from those remaining silent.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
I bet nationwide there is a lot of extortion going on right about now from those remaining silent.

And as it is realized how absurdly easy it is, and be believed with virtually nothing but having told another female at or about the time the incident took place, it will become a very popular activity.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
The democrats loved to parrot the line about Bill Clinton's behavior only being about sex and that we should all just move on and forget the whole sordid mess. Now that they are making an issue of Roy Moore's peccadilloes, every democrat ought to be fair game. I hope they all enjoy being skewered like Franken. Even the Clinton are finally being disowned by their own party, too late to be sure, but somewhat satisfying at least.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 1017 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post