SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
The guy who just tried to torch Jeff Sessions for 'not remembering' things just released a statement:

Come on, it was just a joke!

See? Move along, please.

FUCK YOU, hypocrite maggot. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ron's business has been fucking everything in sight, and for like four decades.

Gosh, I hope his reputation doesn't get ruined.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by vmtz:
They are after Ron Jeremy too.
Errr, how would that work, exactly?

http://www.rollingstone.com/cu...-allegations-w511844

Vince

Posts: 307 | Registered: July 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Rolling Stone?

It's so messed up that it's online now. I mean, hey, everyone needs toilet paper, right?

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
That photo is disgusting.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
If that's the same Leeann Tweedem I'm thinking of, she went to highschool with a buddy of mine. She was a fox back in the day.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
That photo is disgusting.
Not really, but if it damages that stupid, loud-mouthed commie son of a bitch, I'm all for calling it disgusting.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Never did care for that fuck, interesting to see what will come out of this.

Posts: 5297 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I might as well get ahead of what is sure to be revealed. Once I molested myself.

Only once?

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Send Franken a message calling for his resignation.

https://www.franken.senate.gov/?p=email_al

Here is what I sent:

quote:
Senator Franken,

The irrefutable photographic evidence of your groping of Ms. Leeann Tweeden is vile and disgusting.

To have done this during a tour to entertain our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines raises the disgusting extent of your actions by orders of magnitude.

Members of the U.S. Senate on both sides of the aisle, the media, and a large swath of the public are demanding Judge Roy Moore withdraw from the race for a Senate seat representing Alabama based on accusations with little in the way of hard evidence. Your case, however, clearly and irrefutably shows the same behavior on your part.

You must resign your Senate seat immediately.

You must do this as one part of atonement for your repulsive behavior. Other elements would be to publicly apologize to Ms. Tweeden during a speech from the Senate floor, a speech where you accept full responsibility for your actions, beg her forgiveness, and announce your resignation.

Resign or be branded a unrepentant sexual predator just like Mr. Harvey Weinstein and so many others.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Very nice!

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
If that's the same Leeann Tweedem I'm thinking of, she went to highschool with a buddy of mine. She was a fox back in the day.

Google images is your friend. She’s still a fox.

Also. Notice not a peep out of the media about this GDC stunning by for Congress in NM that was arrested last week for stalking and has a problem with stalking from a few years ago as well

http://www.santafenewmexican.c...7b-dfe77107e370.html

Posts: 4736 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I have met Ron Jeremy on a handful of occasions. I read the Rolling Stone article.

quote:
First, in 2003, Jeremy was questioned by police on suspicion of criminal sexual conduct following an appearance at a Deja Vu strip club in Ypsilanti, Michigan. According to John Minzey, a retired sergeant of the Ypsilanti police department, a woman from Ann Arbor who had driven with her friend to the club to see Jeremy had gone with him to a back room at the club, where she alleged he held her down and raped her.

He made a similar visit to a similar establishment that I managed. He was also willing to show everybody what made him famous.

They. Lined. Up. Not one or two. Every female in that club. Employees, customers, and entertainers all. I bet there was a line 50 long. They all wanted to take a look and/or let him grope them while they posed for photos.

I call BS on that story because you can rarely be alone in any of those places. There's not many place to be alone at for obvious reasons. An office perhaps, but even that is not as easy as it sounds.

If Ron wanted to bang a girl, I'm sure all he would have to do is ask. Based on the line I saw, I'm sure the odds of a willing volunteer would have been good.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15692 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Shouldn't there be a pussy hat march?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Google images is your friend. She’s still a fox.

She's a smoke show for sure.

Franken is a living comeback to anyone that argues that a US Senator is supposed to be the cream of the crop, the best that our society has to offer. He's long been the most vile, disgusting member of the Senate in my opinion.

In fact, he's one of the most vile, disgusting members of our society.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I know a woman who lived in LA in the 90's. Ron lived in the same neighborhood. She was in a store with a friend, and Ron was there. He hit on both of them, she said he smelled HORRIBLE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:He's long been the most vile, disgusting member of the Senate in my opinion.

He's got some tough competition for that title, but I am finally feeling some hope that we may rid our state of the scourge of his representation.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Stuart Smalley is beginning to look like he's not good enough or smart enough, and darn it, people won't like him anymore.

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
is that pic real?

kinda looks fake to my untrained eye.

I despise the guy regardless - he is a commie lib - but fake news can work both ways.

--------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
BTW, I met the jackass Franken back in 1982 or 1983 when I was a videographer for an NBC affiliate in Louisiana. Back then, Franken was part of the comedy team of Franken & Davis and they were in town to play McNeese State University.

Tom Davis, who unfortunately passed away a while back, seemd like a nice guy. Al Franken would not turn off the sarcasm machne, even though we were just standing around talking after the interview- Franken, Davis, the reporter and myself. Everyone else there- acting like just guys. Franken? Needed to to have the shit slapped out of him. Impossible to even talk to the guy normally.