SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Notice that Lady Gaga's sitting safely behind Biden and keeps firm control over Biden's nearest hand for the duration of the video.
Yeah, it's not her first rodeo.

He's a creepy fuck. No way he'd be allowed within 10 feet of my family.

Scroll down on that Twitter post as well - it was getting bombed with creepy Joe Biden clips and memes, etc.

I think he is on deck after FrakenMolester.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Notice that Lady Gaga's sitting safely behind Biden and keeps firm control over Biden's nearest hand for the duration of the video.

And her right knee appears cocked and locked to give him a shot in the gut or ribs if he tries something...

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think he is on deck after FrakenMolester.

Let's hope he doesn't distract attention from FrankenMolester - FrankenMolester's still in office, and 2020 is a ways away.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"itsonus.org" What's "on" you? Biden's nads?

Posts: 107570 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
the time Biden visited the motorcycle bar

Posts: 19571 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Lol Jax dosen't look to happy with Biden hitting on his old lady.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
That one guy looks like he wants to take creepy uncle joe and beat the crap outta him Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bisleyblackhawk,

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's a USSS protectee. Let's watch the language, please.

Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
He seems to have a thing for boobs.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-h...al-roast-rob-reiner/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's just his brand of humor...if you were sophisticated, you'd know it is funny. Prude!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
This piece of crap is going down, smug asshole.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
If that's the same Leeann Tweedem I'm thinking of, she went to highschool with a buddy of mine. She was a fox back in the day.

Google images is your friend. She’s still a fox.

She's a smoke show for sure.[/QUOTE]

A few pics I got of her June 19, 2003. She came to visit us at Baghdad International Airport along with Kid Rock, Nappy Roots, Bubba Sparxxx, Gary Sinese, Chelly Wright, Rebecca Romijn & John Stamos.
If you can't figure it out, she's the one in the flag shirt with her midriff showing.

As for Franken...He is most definitely fucked!

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
...aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.
{shudder}

ick

I will have nightmares tonight.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
MSNBC Live
11/16/17
11:53 p.m. Eastern

KASIE HUNT: We are starting to see some immediate reaction to this on Capitol Hill to those allegations and you covered what she had to say pretty well. In a nutshell, she said she was on this USO tour that Al Franken wrote — he was a comedian then, not a Senator — wrote into the script that he should kiss her. Tried to get her to rehearse it. It was uncomfortable. She avoided him after that. Then he took a picture, which his office now says was of a joke, that showed him potentially — not actually groping, but mock-groping her while she was asleep.

(....)

12:17 p.m. Eastern

HUNT: She says he wrote a part into their skit that required him to kiss her and that he tried to rehearse the kiss backstage that made her uncomfortable. And then she also published a picture that was given to her of her asleep with Senator Franken mock-groping her.

Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Hollywood just turned on Franken.

On a side note I have no idea who the guy on the right of tweeden is but ill bet hes glad he appears to be asleep. Now they are after the picture taker who they think is Franken's brother.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
So, since his response is an ethics probe on himself, I assume that means he's not planning on leaving any time soon. Otherwise, he would have just left, rather than call on some drawn out probe.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10922 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
Now they are after the picture taker who they think is Franken's brother.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
So, since his response is an ethics probe on himself, I assume that means he's not planning on leaving any time soon. Otherwise, he would have just left, rather than call on some drawn out probe.

It's about removing the topic from discussion and hoping people forget about it, as none of them are supposed to comment on a matter once it is formally 'under investigation'. The Senate Ethics committee has handed down NO sanctions of any kind going back to 2007.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/...ommittee-ben-shapiro

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
A Senate ethics probe... Roll Eyes

Yeah, that's where charges of misconduct go to die. It's nothing but a big fat joke. He needs to be forced out immediately. None of this ethics probe nonsense.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Watching Hannity...some dem chick is having a hard time with all this...especially about Bill and dismissing the women he assaulted...this is steam rolling and it's getting faster Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post