SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now Login/Join 
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Fox news just announced a second accuser will make a statement this afternoon.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by at-home-daddy:

I don't see how he could survive this with all the flak that Moore is receiving at the same time.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

I don't see how he could survive this with all the flak that Moore is receiving at the same time.

Very much a double standard. But I remind you, liberals are always innocent unless and until proven guilty, and even then, in the words of Hillary, "what does it matter". And in the words of Dan Rather "even if the evidence is false, the story is true". (It seems Rather recently commented re the Clinton's sexcapades, along the lines of "even if the accusations are true, it was a long time ago").

Conversely, conservatives are always guilty, even if proven innocent. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Easy. Double standard. Roy Moore is a piece of shit womanizer, and the accusers are national heroes. Franken is a champion of the people and a national hero. The accusers are piece of shit gold diggers.

If you need any evidence, I give you William Jefferson Clinton and Hillary Rodham Clinton.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
From an non-SIGforum source, so YMMY.

Second accuser is Melanie Morgan, "Conservative Californian (weird, huh?)".

https://twitter.com/MelMorgan1...s/931221482671300609

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31439 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is a world elsewhere
Picture of Echtermetzger
posted Hide Post
Just the tip.....of the iceberg,

the iceberg, I meant iceberg, honestly, it wasn't an entendre

What's that saying....one is none and two is one. My prediction is there will be more than one accusation against Sen. Franken.

If a guy is creepy and perved enough to try it once and get busted, then there is every chance it wasn't the only time.

quote:
It's a witch hunt.

aye, t'is true.

which isn't to say, notwithstanding, there isn't some witchery afoot.

there is a reckoning coming and the womenfolk are gathering the fagots as we speak.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Echtermetzger,

A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.

Posts: 6685 | Location: The hard land of the Winter | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Helpful hint: If you're feeling Archer, you need a Lana. That Cheryl, or Carol, may buy you dinner, but she's just a freak.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
When McConnell and other liberals, including Franken himself, call for a Senate Ethics investigation, keep in mind that the Senate Ethics committee has a long history of doing nothing to senators. It's a way to drag things out to get past the current news cycle in the hopes that the public will move on and forget.

Is the Senate Ethics Committee Working? The secretive panel has taken no public action against a senator in more than two years.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Roy Moore is a piece of shit womanizer,

No, no, no....

Roy Moore is a PEDOPHILE!! Eek

Roll Eyes

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Senate Ethics Committee

(hearty guffaw)

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

LMAO! Are you for real? This is a Democrat, he'll be just fine as soon as the Dems do what they always do: circle the wagons and go on the offensive against the accuser.

Now if he were a Republican, he'd already have been forced to quit.

Get with the program!

Posts: 33804 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Cut it out. Stop with the Goddamned defeatist talk. If that's all you can say, save it.

I mean it. Cut it out. It's BORING

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love it when the leftists get put in a bind like this. I'm getting the popcorn ready for the upcoming dance routines necessary to feel the pain of the victims while leaving the pervs in power.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Has he tried the "it was only a comedy routine" routine yet? Or is it too early?

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Has he tried the "it was only a comedy routine" routine yet? Or is it too early?

No, that was the first thing he said:

He said it again in the more detailed statement he released later.
http://www.kimt.com/content/ne...g-her-458001163.html

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Roy Moore is a piece of shit womanizer,

No, no, no....

Roy Moore is a PEDOPHILE!! Eek

Roll Eyes

He's neither, he's a religious zealot, an enemy of individual liberty, and an enormous hypocrite to boot, and one who let's it interfere with his job, to include denying basic liberties that cost no one a thing to those the Supreme Court had aready ruled in favor of. He is an indefensible judicial activist, it's just that some folks like his brand of activism.

He's an even worse (male) version of that kooky woman in Kentucky, with a gavel, *and*... he may *also* be a genuine pervert who is just one tiny step above an actual pedophile - he may actually prefer *teen* girls, a distinction with a difference, albeit a minimal one.

I'm not saying he deserves to go to jail for any of it. He doesn't, not given what's been said.

I am saying he has no place on the bench, not even in Alabama, much less as a US Senator.

I don't agree with all of the tactics and assertions about him, but he is a deserving target, as is Franken's equally, but differently, disgusting ass, and if this whole mess rids us of both of them it'll be a clear win-win for America and its citizenry, all day, every damn day.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just stow it. Sell that shit elsewhere.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
It's pretty incredible what is going on.

WashPo brought this stuff into the political arena.
I wonder if they ever thought a Democrat Senator would get hammered like this a mere week later.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
I very much enjoyed reading of this news regarding AL Franken and I thank all of you for your entertaining comments.

May he burn in liberal hell, beside Bill, Hilary, Bernie, Chuckie, and a cast of liberally thousands.

Thanks,

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
It's pretty incredible what is going on.

WashPo brought this stuff into the political arena.
I wonder if they ever thought a Democrat Senator would get hammered like this a mere week later.

The Post knows about all this stuff. Reporters knew all about the Kennedys, LBJ, Senator Edwards, the other womanizers. Information is power, rumors are critical, and Washington DC is one of the few places in the universe where the speed of sound is faster then the speed of light where rumors are concerned.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post