SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now Login/Join 
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I listen to KABC most every morning where she co-hosts with Doug Macintrye and I heard her live this morning telling this story.

Her husband is a commercial pilot and in the Air National Guard if remember correctly. If you've never listened to her before she's not whiny, wimpy or prone to spinning stories. She has a solid brain on her shoulders and she exudes no reasons not to believe her.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
. . .Franken is a living comeback to anyone that argues that a US Senator is supposed to be the cream of the crop, the best that our society has to offer. He's long been the most vile, disgusting member of the Senate in my opinion.

In fact, he's one of the most vile, disgusting members of our society.

And he stole the seat in the first place. Remember the election fraud and recount antics that put him in it?

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:And he stole the seat in the first place. Remember the election fraud and recount antics that put him in it?

Believe me. I remember it well. 600 vote margin with ballot boxes found in car trunks days later.

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
You guys are actually using the word 'fox'? LOL Welcome back, Kotter. Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Not a single thing will happen to him, in fact he will probably get re-elected, when the "D" is after your name there is a different set of rules for you. Look at Fat Teddy, says it all.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't be so sure about that, not during this witch hunt.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107570 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Just hit the main networks, have a fun weekend Weird Al Franken!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
How soon before he books his stay in "rehab" to get "cured"?

I want to hear McConnel, Cruz, everyone who is piling on Moore call for his resignation and if he does not, pledge to have him expelled from the senate.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Twatter feeds are ablaze with photos of Franken and Clinton, Weinstein, Spacey, and others.

Entertaining for sure.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I really needed some good news today and this one's a doozy.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I might as well get ahead of what is sure to be revealed. Once I molested myself.

And put yourself on Paid Administrative Leave.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Twatter feeds are ablaze with photos of Franken and Clinton, Weinstein, Spacey, and others.

Entertaining for sure.
It's a witch hunt.

14 year old Pilgrim girls: "We saw Harvey Weinstein levitating at the well, reciting incantations to Satan!!"

{Pilgrims all kneel, pray fervently}

Weinstein yells "I'm Jewish!!"

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Hmm...McConnell is calling for an investigation of Franken. Doesn't he believe the woman, doesn't he see the photograph? Doesn't he know that Franken has confirmed he did it and said he shouldn't have?

He said Moore is guilty and should not have a chance to defend himself, but Franken just needs to be investigated.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Para, I so hope and pray that you are correct.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
This witch hunt reminds me of the old '60s saying:
Burn, baby, burn.

I am told I am related in some way to Cotton Mather, so there is that.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Para, I so hope and pray that you are correct.
Well, hope in one hand and grab some tit with the other and see which one fills up the fastest.

EVILS MENS!!! EVIL PENISESES!!

Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
I couldn’t help it, I had to write to that good for nothing commie prick.

I wrote ( not eloquent but to the point):
Ok Franken you Hippocrat, time to resign. There are even pictures of your sick actions. Get out.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What goes around, comes around.

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Peniseses must be like firearms. The ability of them to spontaneously cause mayhem cannot be overstated.

First comes registration, them confiscation....

But like my guns, you'll be prying mine from my cold dead hands!

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigproshooter
posted Hide Post
I seriously hope this marks the end of his political career. I worry though that since hes a Democrat the major news agencies may choose to sweep it under the rug.

Posts: 314 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post