SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^ Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Awesome, RichardC. Simply splendid. Singin' it with the tune in my head. LAMO.... Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This stuff is getting into bizarro-land territory. Can you IMAGINE a white "icon" of a Congressman saying "well, all the accusers were black, so we can't believe them!" WTF! Eek

Clyburn: Charges against Conyers might be false because all complaining women are white

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
The Kennedys were serial prolific womanizers, as were quite a few others. We never heard a peep about that, unless a Congressman fell into a fountain, drunk, with some floozy on his way to vote or something.

Don't forget driving off of a bridge.

Read this entire article about Ted Kennedy (and his drinking buddy Chris Dodd) written in 1990:

https://www.gq.com/story/kennedy-ted-senator-profile

Here's just one excerpt:

quote:
It is after midnight and Kennedy and Dodd are just finishing up a long dinner in a private room on the first floor of the restaurant's annex. They are drunk. Their dates, two very young blondes, leave the table to go to the bathroom. (The dates are drunk too. "They'd always get their girls very, very drunk," says a former Brasserie waitress.) Betty Loh, who served the foursome, also leaves the room. Raymond Campet, the co-owner of La Brasserie, tells Gaviglio the senators want to see her.

As Gaviglio enters the room, the six-foot-two, 225-plus-pound Kennedy grabs the five-foot-three, 103-pound waitress and throws her on the table. She lands on her back, scattering crystal, plates and cutlery and the lit candles. Several glasses and a crystal candlestick are broken. Kennedy then picks her up from the table and throws her on Dodd, who is sprawled in a chair. With Gaviglio on Dodd's lap, Kennedy jumps on top and begins rubbing his genital area against hers, supporting his weight on the arms of the chair. As he is doing this, Loh enters the room. She and Gaviglio both scream, drawing one or two dishwashers. Startled, Kennedy leaps up. He laughs. Bruised, shaken and angry over what she considered a sexual assault, Gaviglio runs from the room. Kennedy, Dodd and their dates leave shortly thereafter, following a friendly argument between the senators over the check.

Eyewitness Betty Loh told me that Kennedy had "three or four" cocktails in his first half hour at the restaurant and wine with dinner. When she walked into the room after Gaviglio had gone in, she says, "what I saw was Senator Kennedy on top of Carla, who was on top of Senator Dodd's lap, and the tablecloth was sort of slid off the table 'cause the table was knocked over—not completely, but just on Senator Dodd's lap a little bit, and of course the glasses and the candlesticks were totally spilled and everything. And right when I walked in, Senator Kelly jumped off…and he leaped up, composed himself and got up. And Carla jumped up and ran out of the room."

According to Loh, Kennedy "was sort of leaning" on Gaviglio, "not really straddling but sort of off-balance so it was like he might have accidentally fallen…He was partially on and off…pushing himself off her to get up." Dodd, she adds, "said 'It's not my fault.' " Kennedy said something similar and added, jokingly, "Makes you wonder about the leaders of this country."
Giving Kennedy the benefit of the doubt, it's quite possible he did not intend an assault but meant to be funny, in a repulsive, boozehead way. Drunks are notoriously poor judges of distance, including the distance between fun and assault.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My idiot congressman has been called out twice in one week.

Woman reveals sexual messages from Texas congressman

He is done! Thank God. Another RINO bites the dust.

Rep. Joe Barton: I will not seek re-election

Posts: 89 | Location: North Texas | Registered: August 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
This stuff is getting into bizarro-land territory. Can you IMAGINE a white "icon" of a Congressman saying "well, all the accusers were black, so we can't believe them!" WTF! Eek

Clyburn: Charges against Conyers might be false because all complaining women are white

Claims against whites by blacks can't be believed because of Tawana Brawley. Duke Lacrosse. Air Force Academy.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Things for these POS self-righteous assholes are spinning out of control faster than We The Deplorables could have ever wished for!

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
BAWHAHAHAHAHA!

quote:
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/

Conservative street artist Sabo altered an ad for the upcoming film starring Zac Efron and Hugh Jackman.

A giant image of Sen. Al Franken grabbing at a half-naked woman greeted rush-hour commuters on a packed Los Angeles freeway early Thursday.

The billboard came courtesy of Sabo, a conservative street artist known for skewering Hollywood with fake advertisements aimed at celebrities.

This time, Sabo went further by hijacking an actual billboard, bought and paid for by 20th Century Fox to advertise The Greatest Showman, which opens Dec. 20 and stars Hugh Jackman and Zac Efron.

< snip >

Before the sun rose in the morning, Sabo plastered on one half of the sign a giant version of the infamous photo of Al Franken groping radio host Leeann Tweeden. On the billboard, Sabo made it appear as if Franken was trying to grab Zendaya as she flies through the air dressed in a sexy trapeze outfit.

Fox's original billboard has Zendaya flying into the waiting arms of Efron, whose image is across the street on another billboard. That one was not altered as of yet.

"Efron wanted to catch her, but Franken got there first, I guess," Sabo told The Hollywood Reporter on Thursday, adding that the alteration is temporary and doesn't ruin the original billboard. "I don't need that kind of hell raining down on me."

ROSAL

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
One thing that is clearer to me than ever before is that women have had to put up with a ton of shit from creeps like Ted Kennedy, Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose, etc. etc. etc.

Something is happening on a big scale in our country, and the days when these pigs could get away with it are over. That is a great thing.

But these kinds of "men"-- who pull out their dicks, throw waitresses on tables, slide their hands up women's shirts-- are a tiny percentage of men. The downside of it all is that all men-- maleness itself, "toxic masculinity"-- are being stigmatized because of these few creeps. I hope that most women realize that the overwhelming majority of men do not act this way.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
regarding Conyers:

follow the sequence

1. House Representative James Clyburn:

at this morning's House Democratic caucus: James Clyburn compared Conyers' accusers to the child murderer Susan Smith, who initially claimed a black man had abducted her kids. Clyburn said, these are all white women who've made these charges against Conyers.

2. Unfortunately for Clyburn and for Pelosi, the main accuser behind the settlement was Marion Brown, a woman of color who went public today despite a non-disclosure agreement still binding her to silence. The race card ended up flopping just as badly as Pelosi’s “icon” card.

3. Rep. Jim Clyburn, highest-ranking African-American Democrat in Congress, calls for John Conyers to resign

https://hotair.com/archives/20...ime-icon-hit-bricks/

who is the bigoted racist ?

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Gosh, what is the world coming to when you can't trust a non-disclosure agreement to protect you any more?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Gosh, what is the world coming to when you can't trust a non-disclosure agreement to protect you any more?

Cool

I hope they break every last one. Let the axe fall where it may.

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/freep?ref_...serp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

report that Conyers is retiring today

He endorsed his son, John Conyers III, to replace him in Congress

53 years in office

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://twitter.com/freep?ref_...serp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

report that Conyers is retiring today

He will use the old 'medical reasons' excuse. Transferring his war chest and connections to his son for the dynasty seat, like the Dingell family, which has held a seat hostage in Congress since 1933.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dingell

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

http://www.mlive.com/news/detr...john_conyers_so.html

- John Adams

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He doesn't get to pick his replacement.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
"Doods". Looks like he's qualified for the job.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I doubt Franken will resign...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Right now, the thing to do is to get Moore in. Franken's damaged goods, and there's no telling how many more women will come forward to say that Franken is a pig. Worst comes worst, there's always the primaries for the 2020 Senate election.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post