SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
but with fewer guillotines.

Unfortunately.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
aI humbly apologize for having said anything at all about the guy in Ohio.

quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
Florida DNC chair just resigned

http://www.tampabay.com/florid...s-over-being-creepy/

Over "inappropriate comments" and keeping a breast-shaped rubber squeezable "gag stress reliever" in his office, no less. If we hadn't achieved a state of feeding frenzy before, we have now. Heck, it looks like a faction in the state party are using this to essentially nullify a closely contested party election that was won by someone they didn't like!

There was a better time and I hope there are still places where the rubber boob would've been considered a grossly unprofessional thing to bring in to the office. But I'm still hoping that the Bernieites find some UPS guy who'll testify that Danky brushed up against his butt in an office corridor sometime. As great as she is in terms of entertainment value, I bet they'd gleefully throw her under a bus at the first chance.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
^^ haha. Apparently rampant accusations coming out of bernie and hillary camp according to breitbart. Harassment that was "not correctly handled/addressed"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...m-sexual-harassment/

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Harassment that was "not correctly handled/addressed"
It's a trap, of course, since there is no possible way ever to satisfy leftists.

Posts: 107577 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
It's a trap, of course, since there is no possible way ever to satisfy leftists.

Seppuku?

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Man you'd think Quint and Capt Brody were doing circles in the Orca chumming the water as many sharks are popping up to feed...

One thing I do see though, just like happened with the term "racist", is the diminishment of the sexual assualt allegation. It is going to become so commonplace that it will not be given the same weight as it once was given. There are only so many times you can cry "wolf" and have people react vigorously.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
quote:
quote:

Seppuku?
Nope. That's for honorable people.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Only question I need answered is...Why is he still in Washington at this point, and not hiding out in Minnesota?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

We have contact - the Huffington Post has picked up the story.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...fdf2e4b045cf43705417

Not only should the story get picked up the MSM tomorrow, but they're resurrecting allegations about a volunteer and some staffers on the Sanders campaign while they're at it.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I am sick of his smugness and holier than thou attitude.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
When Trump said we'd start winning again, I don't think even he knew it would be this good.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
So besides calling for a (worthless) "ethics investigation" by congress, has Schumer made any other comments?

Didn't think so. Al's settlement will just be another number in the long list of settlements paid for by us to the abused.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Two basic rules of government: Never look into anything you don’t have to. Never set up an investigation unless you know in advance what its findings will be.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Even if the lynch mob doesn't come after him, I don't foresee him opening his big mouth anymore. As a politician, I don't see how could be anything more than neutralized. I seriously doubt he'd get re-elected.

Locker room talk is much different than groping someone while they're sleeping.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Any Somalian Women stepping forward, yet?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Although his mouth may be "neutralized" he still has a vote in the senate. It's not total victory until he is gone.

And I agree with JALLEN, congress would never open an investigation unless they know the outcome (especially on one of their own).

But I am enjoying watching them all squirm.

SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Even if the lynch mob doesn't come after him, I don't foresee him opening his big mouth anymore. As a politician, I don't see how could be anything more than neutralized. I seriously doubt he'd get re-elected.

Locker room talk is much different than groping someone while they're sleeping.

Tony.

You ain't from around here, are you?

If you're from Minnesota, and you have a "D" after your name, you could be a philandering axe-murdering serial rapist baby killer and get elected.

Posts: 2935 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
But I am enjoying watching them all squirm.

The best part is that Moore seems to have suddenly disappeared from the headlines. Thanks, Al!

Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Dem candidate faces resignation calls after boasting of 'hayloft' romp, sex with 50 women

Ohio Democratic gubernatorial candidate Bill O’Neill is facing calls from his rivals to resign from the state Supreme Court after he boasted, unprovoked, in a viral Facebook post this week that he’s had sexual relationships with at least 50 women in his life.

“Sexual harassment, degrading and devaluing women is not a joke,” tweeted Democratic candidate, Nan Whaley. “Justice O’Neill should resign.”

"As an attorney I'm appalled at these remarks of @billforohio, a Justice, as a democrat I'm horrified he would belittle victims of sexual harassment/assault this way and as a woman I'm outraged he would equate sexual assault with indiscretion. He should resign immediately," former U.S. Rep. Betty Sutton, who is also running for governor, said Friday.

O’Neill’s sexcapade diary was in response to the Al Franken scandal, and included a hayloft romp with a "gorgeous blonde" and a fling with a "red head from Cleveland."

“Now that the dogs of war are calling for the head of Senator Al Franken I believe it is time to speak up on behalf of all heterosexual males,” O’Neill posted on Facebook. “As a candidate for Governor let me save my opponents some research time.”

O’Neill went on to say: “In the last fifty years I was sexually intimate with approximately 50 very attractive females. It ranged from a gorgeous blonde who was my first true love and we made passionate love in the hayloft of her parent’s barn and ended with a drop dead gorgeous red head from Cleveland.”

According to Cleveland.com, the initial version of the post provided more specific information about the women in question.

The post was met with a cascade of stunned criticism, with users offering commentary ranging from "Mother of God" to "What did I just read" to "Dear god please tell me your facebook account was hacked."

The candidate apparently later deleted the more personal information about the women, responding to commenters: "Hey I do listen. I have deleted all references to the women involved. That was disrespectful."

But he defended his post in an interview with Cleveland.com, while also defending Franken and Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore, who is facing claims of sexual misconduct from multiple women.

"Roy Moore apparently seems to be a challenged individual when it comes to morality," O'Neill reportedly said. "I think that's very, very clear. He's been convicted of nothing and he's never had the opportunity to defend himself and that violates due process in America. The media is about to determine the election of a United States Senate campaign."

But it was the groping allegations against Democratic Sen. Franken that apparently prompted the post, which the Ohio candidate concluded with a pivot back to legislative issues.

“Now can we get back to discussing legalizing marijuana and opening the state hospital network to combat the opioid crisis. I am sooooo disappointed by this national feeding frenzy about sexual indiscretions decades ago,” he wrote.

“We’re having a serious national conversation about rape culture and sexual harassment, and it’s crucial for men to take time to listen to women and consider their experiences and insights,” Ohio Democratic Party spokeswoman Kirstin Alvanitakis told Fox News. “Unfortunately, Justice O’Neill’s Facebook comments that dehumanize women add nothing to this important conversation, which is actually about harassment and abuse, not encounters between consenting adults.”

O’Neill is one candidate in a crowded Democratic primary field in the race to replace Republican Gov. John Kasich. There are currently five Democrats and four Republicans who have announced their gubernatorial bids.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...x-with-50-women.html

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post