SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Biological male wins a women’s world championship cycling event on Sunday
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biological male wins a women’s world championship cycling event on Sunday Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I see pained smiles on two out of three and a smirk on the third, so I'm guessing Rachel is a blonde?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
I think it would be fair if it was mandatory for Trans genders to compete in heels.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7177 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, apparently the 3rd place winner isn't too happy about the ordeal.....and she's a medical doctor.

But the second place biological female is just fine with it.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/1...nsgender-win-unfair/

P229

Posts: 3808 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
So, apparently the 3rd place winner isn't too happy about the ordeal.....and she's a medical doctor.

Good for her for "having the strength" to speak up and call these idiots out.

And the actual man accuses her of transphobia, for her opposition to racing against men - and he's the friggin man that won't race in the mans class. Classic leftist.
quote:
McKinnon,..., accused Wagner of “transphobia” for her opposition to racing against men.

This woman gets it

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Sex identity appropriation...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
It’s nice that the mentally ill are allowed to compete...

Seriously, this transgender thing is so far off the rails it’s mind numbing. If dudes want to be chicks, and vice versa, be my guest. But men are simply better at sports requiring physical strength and stamina. It is unfair to women to have to compete with them, even if they are sick enough to mutilate themselves in protest of their biological design.

There are some seriously mentally ill people in the world. Time to simply accept them and stop catering to them like they are any more special than the next person.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post