SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Biological male wins a women’s world championship cycling event on Sunday
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biological male wins a women’s world championship cycling event on Sunday Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
There's no coming back from that degree of confusion.

Stupid beyond belief. I hope the little ladies enjoy being dominated by men. Fucking incredible.

#himtoo

Posts: 12673 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
It's sad really. And rather than promote gender equality it is going to demoralize women as they cant even compete fairly. It will discourage women and girls from competing.
It will be just fine as long as it is just occassionally and just the sport here and there. But once this saturates down into kids sports etc. And becomes mainstream it will only discourage girls from getting involved.

The irony is that it wont hurt mens sports at all. It only effects girls sports.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of course it’s lunacy. But more importantly that wrestling picture is awesome. The look on the ref’s face is friggin priceless. Stealing that pic. Lol

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I wonder how the lady that finished second feels? I googled her but found nothing much in English. I did find where she had been trying to raise money since March for the event. All that to get beat by a chick with a dick! Why?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Are the 2nd and 3rd place finishers really smiling up there???

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38672 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing new here. The Russians have been doing this with the Olympics for years.

Posts: 512 | Location: Pearland, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

Allowing biological males who identify as transgender women to compete in women’s athletic events has been a controversial subject, as critics have argued that it puts the female competitors at an inherent disadvantage.

I thought all of the people who study such things agree there are no differences between men and women--gender is just a societal construct.

Posts: 995 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
So, in theory, bunches of men can declare their transgenderism and take away just about every record in women's sports held by a genuine female. Well played, Liberals, well played. That's equality.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
First of all, I share Alan’s outrage at the corruption this brings to women’s athletics. When the stage is bigger, more outrage from the general community will be expressed. Some here might remember Renee Richards, a tennis player in the 70s. He/she refused to take the Barr Chromosome Test and was prohibited from playing in any of the Majors for that reason.

Years later, submitting to the test, the results were “ambiguous.”

quote:
Richards has since expressed ambivalence about her legacy, and came to believe her past as a man provided her with advantages over her competitors, saying "Having lived for the past 30 years, I know if I'd had surgery at the age of 22, and then at 24 went on the tour, no genetic woman in the world would have been able to come close to me. And so I've reconsidered my opinion."
wiki

A lawsuit ultimately allowed her to compete in the U.S. Open. In 1977 she was eliminated in the first round, but did make it to the finals in Doubles that year.

Posts: 13254 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This is the trouble with squaring a lie with the truth by bending or ignoring the truth. The truth is, the dude is a dude. He is chromosomally XY and no amount of bending or ignoring will change that regardless of how he feels in Lycra panties. He's. A. Dude.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29693 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
The simple thing would be to establish a couple of new categories: Transgender as Male and Transgender as Female, and let the ones to fit in those categories compete against each other.

I strongly doubt, however, that such a thing would ever happen. Like so many social perversions, I believe that that demon’s not going to be stuffed back into the bottle. Once a rule, policy, or law affecting such things is changed, who’s going to stand up and say, “Enough; we’ve gone too far, and it’s time to go back”? A large percentage of the population today is clearly and demonstrably irrational and dam’ few if the rest have the courage to point to the emperor’s lack of clothing.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47407 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
So far trannies have insisted on competing in what are, relatively speaking, obscure sports like track and field, or, as here, bicyling. I wonder what'll happen when a trannie sues to be able to play in the WNBA.
Oh I can't wait! Call it the convergence of protected classes. And who do they support then...women, minority women, or mentally ill idiots who don't even know who and what they are?

And let me interject a personal comment into this post. I'm especially offended as the College of Charleston is the school my son will be graduating from this spring, and who I've sent a metric butt load of cash to over the past three years. Think I'll mention it when I get me next fundraising email from the alumni association. Mad

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
No honor in victory.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
No honor in victory.

This.

When I heard about this ridiculous shit, I thought to myself, "So, dude, are you actually proud of yourself??? You actually feel 'victorious' now?" Roll Eyes

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10704 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Infidel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
There was a guy (Fallon Fox) who wanted to compete against women in MMA and they had to let him. Of course he absolutely beat the shit out of the woman he was fighting.

Beat the absolute shit out of, to the tune of going to the hospital for several staples to hold her scalp on. And the concussion. Oh yeah, and the SKULL FRACTURE. Fox's victim - ahem, I mean opponent - basically said she'd never been so dominated in her career. Of course trans advocates reply either that Tamikka (the victim of what in any other circumstance would be aggravated assault) just sucked at MMA fighting, or that transwomen have less bone density and muscle mass than men. They ignore that this leaves plenty of room for still outperforming actual women.

Why just sports? Radioman already mentioned women's beach volleyball, which of course is mostly watched by men because hot chicks in bikinis. Why not get into more women's competitions? Bring back the swimsuit competition in the "Miss" America pageant! Let's see if their ratings are worse with no bikinis at all, OR with transwomen in bikinis.

Pardon me for a moment ... [copious vomiting ensues]
Okay, I'm back. Had to gargle with Listerine and bleach my eyes.

What I don't get is why people are so willing to entertain these poor people's delusions. People with gender identity disorder need psychological care, NOT surgery. How do I know this? Simple. I'm a medical professional. Low rung on the ladder, I grant you (I'm just an EMT) but still able to give my opinion. Here goes: while I don't know any trans individuals in my personal life, I have met several as patients. Care to guess what percentage were mentally ill?

All of them. That would be 100%. I'm not talking about some mild anxiety or depression, either, I mean schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, severe depression or autism, schizoaffective disorder ... these people are sick! They need help, not healthy parts mutilated off of them! They certainly don't need a huge segment of society saying their delusions are reality. It sounds to me like deliberate abuse of the mentally ill.

I hate offended people. They come in two flavours - huffy and whiny - and it's hard to know which is worst. The huffy ones are self-important, narcissistic authoritarians in love with the sound of their own booming disapproval, while the whiny, sparrowlike ones are so annoying and sickly and ill-equipped for life on Earth you just want to smack them round the head until they stop crying and grow up.
- Charlie Brooker

Posts: 646 | Location: Sammamish, WA | Registered: May 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:
So, in theory, bunches of men can declare their transgenderism and take away just about every record in women's sports held by a genuine female. Well played, Liberals, well played. That's equality.

Yup, and I'll still be laughing my ass off at these fools.

Another chapter in the book "all democrats are idiots".

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interview with Rachel McKinnon at Velonews:
https://www.velonews.com/2018/...ender-athlete_480206

BTW: Dr. McKinnon's book thesis is that you are permitted to lie if you have a good enough reason.
https://www.amazon.com/Norms-A...Rachel+McKinnon+book

This is how they really think.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
This pits two “minority” groups against each other and is likely to divide those groups within themselves.

Ditto. Is it fair for one minority to oppress another minority group? And it's a white dude doing the oppressin'. Hilarity.

Why can't my freshman son walk on to the girls varsity soccer team and become a starter over the Senior who's been busting her butt for years?

Why can't 3rd tier NBA players, who typically end up over seas making $50K year, end up in the WNBA?

Why can't a senior boy who's routinely 4th place in the 100m dash identify as a female and then take 1st place in sectional, regional and state finals? And then why can't a prominent track and field program offer "her" a scholarship and free education? Suddenly a small college can compete with those female track and field programs of the south?

Swimming? Water polo?

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just so we know what we are really talking about:
See if you can guess which one is Rachel McKinnon:

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post