SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Biological male wins a women’s world championship cycling event on Sunday
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biological male wins a women’s world championship cycling event on Sunday Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
quote:
Y'all can laugh it up like it's a big joke, but I don't find this stuff in the slightest amusing.

I was wrong before in saying it's hilarious. But then I didn't know somebody was actually wrapped around the axle about a women's bicycle race that they weren't competing in, and had no stake in, that has no lasting impact on anything...that a tranny won.

Now that I do, now it's hilarious. Big Grin

In these kinds of events, no qualifying factor except, ahhh, gender, maybe.

What about the school competitions where gender is ignored but weight is the criteria and you have the prospect of a male losing to a female of equal size, like wrestling, maybe.

You don’t want to carry the shame of being beat by a girl, do ya?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Nothing would make me happier than for a man, dressed as a woman, to win in woman's sports events. First, second, third place all men on the podium. Yeah baby!!

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have been. Doing real man stuff, too, racing motorcycles. And I didn't have a bad day. I didn't fall down. She had ridden more. She had practiced more. Her race-craft was solid, and she had the speed. And she didn't pretend to be somebody she wasn't. She was wearing pink and purple gear and rocking a pony tail out from under her helmet. And when it was over, I told her "good job" and shook her hand like I would with any racer who beat me straight up. No super-macho hurt feelings on my end.

Look, I'm a big proponent of letting them do their thing because it twists the libs into knots. They're already on record saying women can do whatever men can - which any logical person can see the fallacy of. Then they're on record saying a person's 'gender' isn't a biological fact, it's up to their feelings - again, in the face of logic and reason. Sooner or later, these two lies are going to cross tracks and crash into each other. Like they're doing here.

The result is, men - who couldn't even make the field in the men's class - end up pretending to be gals and competing against other gals so they can finally get a trophy too. And this is the direct result of all the super-inclusive, feelings matter more than biology, and let's not offend anyone horse-poop. The commies can't say she can't compete with women because that would be discriminatory. They also can't say she can't compete because it's unfair, because that would debunk their 'anything you can do I can do better' bit. So they have the impossible choice of choosing to discriminate, and kick the trannies out, or letting them stay in and having trannies dominate women's athletics.

And if people can't see why that's funny, I can't help them.

Now if it's your daughter or sister or mom who trained and worked all year only to get beat at the end by a dude, I feel for you. That super sucks. But if it's not, man, just sit back and enjoy the show. Wink I promise it's going to end up with in-fighting amongst the commies and either the femi-nazis or the Lettuce Guava Bacon Tomato crew voting republican en masse.

Posts: 10740 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, I guess the "fairness" and "human rights" of the biological females who have been training all their lives getting trounced by some dude don't matter?

I don't think it's funny...but it will take sports, probably the sports with $ behind them to turn this crap back a few notches. Unfortunately, the big $ isn't in women's sports and transgender women can't exactly compete in the NFL or NBA so we won't ever see that problem.

I can see there being a huge outcry and upheaval at the Olympics...there is big $ at stake there and a world stage.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
bring it all into very amazing focus

I'd say so. From the picture above, the dude doesn't even look like a chick.

So far trannies have insisted on competing in what are, relatively speaking, obscure sports like track and field, or, as here, bicyling. I wonder what'll happen when a trannie sues to be able to play in the WNBA.

There was a guy (Fallon Fox) who wanted to compete against women in MMA and they had to let him. Of course he absolutely beat the shit out of the woman he was fighting. It hasn’t happened since that I know of so I’m not sure if someone came to there senses or what.

Posts: 3910 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:

And if people can't see why that's funny, I can't help them.

None of this crap is funny. The things the left do rarely is. But if you want to grin and chuckle at this insidious erosion of sense and what is clearly right vs lunacy, have at it. That's your prerogative.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Balze, I think the humor comes from seeing the idiocy of leftist ideals played out in reality. It can only help the cause of sanity to let a few of their idiotic notions come to fruition and blow up hysterically in their stupid faces.

All of their made up bullshit may play well in the echo chamber of academia and leftist political rhetoric but once this kind of thing is allowed to happen, rational people will start to see it for what it is. So yes, let's put a tranny in every girls sport. I can't think of a better way to wake women up to the horseshit the left is peddling.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Imagine how many world championships Lance Armstrong would have won, with a training bra and a little lipstick!

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I can't wait for this spread to the NCAA sports. It'll be interesting to see how Progressives respond when transgenders and gender fluid men dominate the cisgender female athletes and take their scholarships and championships.

Maybe it's about time to do away with Title IX and declare all sports unisex or gender neutral.

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
#equality

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10930 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not just chuckling at this - I am outright guffawing.

Would love to see how the progs twist themselves into knots when this ridiculousness gets to be too much for even them. Ha Ha progressives, put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I think it’s funny because there are so many angles here and you know politicians are sweating over it. This pits two “minority” groups against each other and is likely to divide those groups within themselves.

On one hand you’ve got the LGBQT groups who are all about gender fluidity (though the LBGQ folks have historically been willing to throw the T group under the bus in order to gain more mainstream acceptance). On the other, women, who scream for equality but are going to eventually start getting pissed that they aren’t winning anything anymore.

Eventually there are going to start being calls for some sort of regulations in sports because women aren’t going to keep letting transgenders win every medal and championship as well as women of the year awards from magazines. That will force women to admit that there actually are biological differences between the sexes. It will also create a baseline for legal gender identification. If the LGBQs turn their backs on the Ts then there will be a division. If not then the alphabet fights the women’s lib girls. Either way the Democrats who depend on their votes have to sweat the inevitable questions about who they support.

Right now is a chaotic time in gender politics with very few people willing to state the obvious, which is that it’s gotten ridiculous with people wanting to use whatever bathroom they want or play in any sport they want. Sports will be, I think, where it comes to a head.

If I’m wrong I’m wrong. It’s still funny to me though.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Trans is higher on the victim status meter so the ladies have to shut up and take it. Interesting how that works.

Are there still rules in the Olympics that prevent this from happening? Seems to be an easy path to win a lot of gold medals.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCourage:
Trans is higher on the victim status meter so the ladies have to shut up and take it. Interesting how that works.

For now, but there are way more biological women voters than trans voters so once enough women start getting pissed that they aren’t winning anything it might get interesting.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
“This is bigger than sports, and it’s about human rights,” McKinnon said to USA Today.

There's a human right to ride a bicycle with your dick taped between your legs while competing against the opposite sex in sports?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is HILARIOUS!! I love watching these fools collapse womens sports back into a male dominated arena.

quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCourage:

For now, but there are way more biological women voters than trans voters so once enough women start getting pissed that they aren’t winning anything it might get interesting.

The highest victim on the meter is still a muslim. I wonder how many trans died at that Florida nightclub.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember this guy, er...gal playing tennis 40 years ago:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9e_Richards

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There's no coming back from that degree of confusion.

Stupid beyond belief. I hope the little ladies enjoy being dominated by men. Fucking incredible.

#himtoo

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
I seen this in a movie once.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post