SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Join me, today, in wishing this young man a very happy birthday!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Join me, today, in wishing this young man a very happy birthday! Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Marky!

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Happy B-day Marky.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday from Mozart, Beethoven.... I hope that you like piano music.

https://youtu.be/S75gYhODS0M

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Very Cool. 2-0. Happy Birthday!!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Marky!

Posts: 1962 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of qcsmitty
posted Hide Post
I almost missed it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! Smile

Posts: 3778 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Late Happy Birthday wishes!

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post