SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Join me, today, in wishing this young man a very happy birthday!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Join me, today, in wishing this young man a very happy birthday! Login/Join 
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday or Feliz Cumpleaños and many more.

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2209 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday young man. Best wishes.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday. It's funny, no matter how old they get, I always find something about them that makes me see them as they were when they were younger/little. They grow up fast. Good for you guys.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, Marky!

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vic40204
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Vic Johnson

Posts: 798 | Location: Augusta, Georgia. | Registered: February 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
I remember a picture of you when you just came up to your dad's knee. Now you are a fine young man. Blessings & happy birthday to you.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Marky.

I have enjoyed watching you grow up to be a young man.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday !!!!

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ac26
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Have a great day.

Posts: 191 | Location: Dallas Texas | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Happy 20th

and many more

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Marky!!!!!

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Happy B-day big fellow!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Marky Smile...have a great one!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, Marky!

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday and great shirt!

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday bud.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5150 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope you have a very Happy Birthday!

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
HBD Marky!!! You da Man!

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post