SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Join me, today, in wishing this young man a very happy birthday!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Join me, today, in wishing this young man a very happy birthday! Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
He's been through a lot lately and we're really glad we got to this point. He is such a great and loving person. Today he turned 20 years old! Eek

I think when I posted the first picture of him that he was 4 years old. Thanks for allowing me to share his growing up with you, I really appreciate all the prayers, advice, laughs and caring.

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Marky! Cool

Q

Posts: 26372 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday,enjoy....

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Hippo birdie two ewes ! ! ! Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Holy crow. I remember when he was a wee thing. Happy birthday Marky!

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Happy B'day!!

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!

That's a great picture, Jeff. Smile

Posts: 26900 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Marky!

Man, it's hard to believe - seems like yesterday seeing those pics of him as a little kid...Time really does fly!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

^^^^^^^^^
He's so sophistiCATed. Cool

HAPPY BIRTHDAY young man...from your family and friends at SIGForum.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Marky!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday little Marky. You have a lot of people who've followed you through a large part of your life.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!! 20 years old! Where has the time gone?

Posts: 12179 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigcpa:
Happy birthday little Marky. You have a lot of people who've followed you through a large part of your life.

Yup Fans from afar. Happy Birthday and Good Luck with your future. Give your Dad a Big Hug he's a Good Man.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Good lord I thought he was still 16 or so. Eek

Happy birthday!

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! Smile

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!!

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, and many many more!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post