SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted
This was James Woods' tweet:

"Hey, if any of you went to Columbia University and recall Barack Obama as a student there, would you please respond with a tweet and a pic of him at Columbia?
Thanks."

It was a great tweet from Woods, because a professor at Columbia, Henry Graff, has said, "I taught at Columbia for 46 years. I taught every significant politician that ever studied at Columbia. I know them all. I'm proud of them all. Between American History and Diplomatic History, one way or another, they all had to come through my classes. Not Obama. I never had a student with that name in any of my classes. I never met him, never saw him, never heard of him. None of the other Columbia professors knew him either."

Only one positive response, and if you read the whole feed, it is transparently false.

In time, everything comes out. We eventually will find out the depths of fraud and deceit that Obama represented. It will be a slow process, because the "media" is corrupt beyond all measure. They are, IMO, the single most corrosive influence on American life and culture-- worse, even, than the Democrat Party itself for they are the enablers of the Democrats, they are the propagandists.

They gave us Barack Hussein Obama, total fraud, run of the mill commie shit kicker, and installed him in The White House.

James Woods has the balls, and the sense of humor, to simply ask for some photos. Simple request. Big Grin

Here is the article, with the Twitter feed:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.co...columbia-university/

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
James Woods is my spirit animal.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I've never thought Barack Hussein Obama was legitimate, in any way, but I've given up worrying about it. In 2008-2009 it nearly drove me crazy.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I highly approve of the pot stirring effort by Mr. Woods. Whip 'em into a complete tizzy as often as possible.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
This is all 9-10 years too late. We should be looking at who the Dem challenger will be in '20 (admittedly undecided at this point), and crawling up into their shit.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
I've never thought Barack Hussein Obama was legitimate, in any way, but I've given up worrying about it.

Still, it would be nice if just one element of the smoke and mirrors that is Barack Obama would be undeniably exposed. His whole freaking life is a mystery and yet he is portrayed as a rock solid source of universal truth. One thing, anything would be much appreciated, thank you. I can only hope to live long enough to see him get some of what should come to him.

Of course any revelations would necessarily expose some of the machine that created him so yeah, he's far from yesterday's news.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
This is all 9-10 years too late. We should be looking at who the Dem challenger will be in '20 (admittedly undecided at this point), and crawling up into their shit.

I'm with this. Identify likely candidates and pull as much info as possible before it gets memory-holed.

Posts: 3659 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
There mere fact Obama has sealed all of his academic records (if I understand correctly) is supicious, maybe even all but conclusive that he has lied.

But as we learn from Fauxahauntis, telling provable lies is good policy for Democrats. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Agree about water under the bridge. However, it's never to late to keep reminder the left and providing examples of how gullible and receptive they are to believe the lies right in front of them. They talk of transparency yet their highest representatives are opaque and deceptive.

When I debate w/ a leftist, I can throw stuff like this in their face and ask them if they accept the lies or are they extremely gullible - which one are you?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12714 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is all 9-10 years too late.

not hardly

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:...examples of how gullible and receptive they are to believe the lies right in front of them. They talk of transparency yet their highest representatives are opaque and deceptive....

Ignore the man behind the curtain . . . . those are not the droids you are looking for . . . .

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I personally don't have a concern whether Obama's history is exposed as a lie or validated.

I enjoy watching someone get the faux self-righteous left all in a tizzy as much as possible. Big Grin

James - attack their hero again, they hate all conservatives anyway. Hah!

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1935 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I just followed him and read through about a weeks worth of tweets from him. Dang he is spot on and I love his simple straightforward witty responses. awesome.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
There will always be other things to do, but it is never too late for the truth.
If nothing else, it makes it a little harder for the next one to get away with it.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47399 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
People were mentioning this and other oddities a decade ago, but who listened? And who doesn't realize that social media was not, back then, the force it is today?

Posts: 107509 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of course the Obama's were frauds. I don't believe Obama was born here, nor is he an American citizen! I believe the Obamas pulled the biggest scam on the stupid, foolish, gullible American people. I believe that all the pushing for transgenders, is a result of Michele Obama NOT being a female, but "Big Mike Robinson" who is a tranny. Obama himself is gay or whatever tranny lovers are?
Bottom line, the media covered it up, and the democrat party was complicit in the SCAM!
I can't wait until the truth comes out.....and it will one day.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie:
I believe that all the pushing for transgenders, is a result of Michele Obama NOT being a female, but "Big Mike Robinson" who is a tranny. Obama himself is gay or whatever tranny lovers are?
OK, then.

That's a most interesting theory ya got there, but that's way over the top and this kind of stuff makes us look foolish.

If I didn't know better, I'd say that you were trolling us. Are you trolling us, Vin, bruh man?

Posts: 107509 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
People were mentioning this and other oddities a decade ago, but who listened? And who doesn't realize that social media was not, back then, the force it is today?

Wayne Allyn Root has had an essay out for a long time, claiming he was a clasmate in poly sci at Columbia 1983, and nobody ever heard of the guy or recalls seeing him in class. A great many poo poo that, but he was there, and we weren’t.

I doubt I saw everyone in my college years, but probably knew the ones in the same major. Columbia now has 4500 undergrad students. Shoot, we had nearly that many in the band!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wayne Allyn Root has had an essay out for a long time, claiming he was a classmate in poly sci at Columbia 1983, and nobody ever heard of the guy or recalls seeing him in class. A great many poo poo that, but he was there, and we weren’t.

Yep, and I gave that credence at the time. He said he knew everyone in his major, and I believe him. I did too. If Obama was in his class, he would have known it.
But no one seemed to care in 2008. Obama's entire narrative was a fraud, and he didn't even write his own book....

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
I've never thought Barack Hussein Obama was legitimate, in any way, but I've given up worrying about it.

keep up the pressure long enough and the truth will come out

there is nothing in Obama's life to substantiate the assertion that he was a citizen or went to Columbia

in light of everything he did to this country, I think its obvious that he couldn't have been a citizen - no one born here can hate the US and the American people that much

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post