SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Boll and Branch sheets?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boll and Branch sheets? Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted
Anyone have these? Are they worth the extra cash? What are your experiences? If not what do you recommend for luxury bedding?

Posts: 7524 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Costco’s Kirkland brand high thread count cotton for us. $70 for king size with 4 pillow cases.

Like buttah!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Not for me. I'm a cheap lay.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hear Costco's are good, but their colors are not.

I use the Wamsutta from Bed Bath and Beyond with the 20% off coupon....I have the 620 thread count sheets I think and really like them and they've held up very well.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
We have a set, goose. They are good quality. The only complaint I have is with the fitted sheet. The depth of our mattress must be comparable with most out there, but the corners are sewn for an even deeper mattress. I’m a restless sleeper and I would prefer that the fitted sheet were tighter on the mattress so that it doesn’t wrinkle up under me. My wife doesn’t have that problem.

I would say go ahead and get a set. The quality and comfort is high. They are durable; we’ve had ours for quite awhile.

Posts: 13254 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Now, does anyone actually count the threads before buying??

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
This is the brand that Rush Limbaugh hawks, right?
I looked them up, and they were north of $250 for a king set. Too rich for my blood, I can sleep on cardboard and save that money for ammo or that new fly rod. Smile

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
We bought one set and really do like them. More comfortable than our other sheets ... but darn expensive. Sort of a gift to ourselves more than a year ago.

We ordered a set of the flannels a month ago and they will be going on the bed soon. Again, a gift to ourselves. Expensive, but comfy.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4990 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Don't have any experience with them. Our favorites are the ones from Cariloha

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
I recently spent days researching sheets online and reading reviews. All reviews on all sheets I looked at, and I looked at a lot, had as many negative reviews as positive reviews. Best sheets ever. Worst sheets ever. Every sheet review was like that. I sheet you not! What I ended up ordering are absolutely horrible. I hate them. I guess nothing beats touchy feely in a store.

Also, if the sheets say they fit a 20 inch mattress and your mattress is 12 inches, getting the fitted sheet on will be difficult. I still cuss every time I try to put it on.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post