SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maximizing your tax refund - gathering resources for a long fight against tyrants
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maximizing your tax refund - gathering resources for a long fight against tyrants Login/Join 
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShneaSIG:

You tryin' to create joinder with me!?! Eek

I do not create joinder with you, sir, but I do create joinder!

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
The author of this Lost Horizons stuff must have been pulled out of his car through the driver's side window one too many times....

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I know it's only mid-February but I'd like to nominate this thread for the most inane of 2020. Seems like a safe bet. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
"I fully understand the skepticism.

Adults are capable of reading the actual law and determining the facts as they apply to them."

Ya, so can juries. When they send you to federal prison. You want to chance your freedom go ahead. But it is pretty silly to post bullshit advice that is blatantly illegal. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

It is especially ineffective to argue to a jury, the members of which are paying a large percentage of their own income to the tax man, the following legal theory: "you are suckers, because you are stupid and can't read"

"I don't own the night, I only operate a small franchise" - Author unknown

Posts: 2447 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
I know it's only mid-February but I'd like to nominate this thread for the most inane of 2020. Seems like a safe bet. Big Grin

I dunno... It is an election year, so...

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

I dunno... It is an election year, so...

I am with Rogue on this one. Things are going to get weird over the next few months. Like Airsoft Guy or bendable weird.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
LOL Didn't say it'd win... just a safe bet to nominate at this juncture. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Whenever I hear one of these theories, I'm reminded of this guy...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irwin_Schiff

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Y'all be hating. I dig the idea. I am not paying any more taxes.

I am ready to make the effort; website seems legit; I am a sovereign ass man; I will do what I want; f#$k the IRS; I'm in gear.

Y'all be singing a different tune when I show you my tax returns, and you suckers still be paying the man.

#CaribbeanCruise
#NewBackDeck
#HookersAndBlow

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Y'all be hating. I dig the idea. I am not paying any more taxes.

I am ready to make the effort; website seems legit; I am a sovereign ass man; I will do what I want; f#$k the IRS; I'm in gear.

Y'all be singing a different tune when I show you my tax returns, and you suckers still be paying the man.

Skins2881 - this a joke, or are you serious?

Posts: 1052 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
He's dead serious. Skins never jokes when it comes to getting more hookers and blow.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
He's dead serious. Skins never jokes when it comes to getting more hookers and blow.
I thought that was jhe...

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:

Honestly I really want a back deck, truth be told. Hookers and blow is really just an ongoing operating expense, they are amortized yearly based on depreciation.

Either way dead fucking serious.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
Sorry again for the slow response.

Hookers and blow are not my thing.

Here, if I can get it to post correctly, is evidence of my refund for the TY 2006: TY 2006 Refund

That is the one and only refund I have. I stopped paying estimated taxes once I understood what is actually taxed and simply filed accurate, legally correct returns for each of the following years. I will be doing so again shortly once the all the information returns are in.

Here is a more recent account transcript for 2016 for your enlightenment or entertainment, as you see fit:
TY 2016 Transcript

This transcript is not boring like most. Note the last transaction on 04-08-2018. One of the experts in the law at the IRS reviewed my return for that year, along with other information in their possession, and concluded I had no unreported income and that my tax liability remained $0.00.

Yep, I am crazy and surely going to jail - or not.

Dead serious stuff.

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 671 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

$391 adjusted gross income?

Sounds Schiffty...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sounds Schiffty...

Ever consider the possibility that the word "income" in a legal, Constitutional sense may have a different meaning than "all that comes in"? Reading the law and the relevant court decisions will help clarify that for you. Not easy and takes time. You could start here if you are so inclined: Shrinking Leviathan

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 671 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Let me speak of what I know, walking this earth, for greater than 60 some odd years.

It does not matter what you (or I) think or believe the law, or even the Constitution, means. In the end of any matter, it only matters what the judge, or jury (depending upon the manner of the hearing of the court, in which such argument or grievances is brought before the court), believes to be the law.

So, you and others may bring wagon loads of writ, argument, precedence or matter, but the decision will rest in the decisions of others.

(Ironic, that a judge is truly bound by the law, and the "jury" is only bound by what they believe to be the facts, in a decision.)
So, it is possible to get screwed more than one way.

And if you think (as has already been stated) that bringing those arguments and such to the attention of the judge and or jury (and in effect, calling them fools in the least and idiots at the most) will garner you respect and judgement in your favor, well, all I can do is wish you good fortune and enjoyment of the "sovereign property" as you will, until the day that the people who hold your fate, shall rule.

Sometimes a person can be right and be wrong.

And I imagine, my saying all of this, somehow makes me part of your problem and proves that I don't understand how I enable such tyranny to exist.

But, I am all for people choosing their own path, and living their life as they see fit. So, I harbor no ill will toward you, nor am I worried that you intend any harm to me. That said, I wish you well in your journey and hope you never encounter any unmerited grief for your decisions.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
The best response of this thread. Way to go Monkey.

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1489 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
I love this place.

Posts: 2462 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leavemebe:
quote:

Sounds Schiffty...

Ever consider the possibility that the word "income" in a legal, Constitutional sense may have a different meaning than "all that comes in"? Reading the law and the relevant court decisions will help clarify that for you. Not easy and takes time. You could start here if you are so inclined: Shrinking Leviathan

Enlighten us, please. What's the REAL definition of "income?"

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post