SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Balance GPS runner watch KARMA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Balance GPS runner watch KARMA Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted
Used but in good condition. Comes with charger but you'll have to provide the USB adapter. Instructions were lost long ago.

Rules for entry: member for 3+ years or 1,000+ posts and shipping to CONUS only.

I'll pick a winner on Sunday evening.

Posts: 13091 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unlucky no. 1. Thanks. Pete

Posts: 7446 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Manual is online:

https://www.manualslib.com/man...ance-Gps-Runner.html

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count me in. After rehabbing my knee I'm focusing on 6 miles a week. 2x 5K. Count me in.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Looks great.
Please add my name.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance. Thanks!

Posts: 2478 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

Posts: 111 | Location: Hollywood, MD | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post