SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    California new online ammo rule 1 Jan 2018
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

California new online ammo rule 1 Jan 2018 Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pizza Bob:
Not that it's any better, but you only need an FPID for handgun ammunition.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The only Goddamned thing I should need is a valid credit card or a fist full of money.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This right here......

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping some sharp lawyers can shithole this thing. It's just saddening to see. The worst part is that trends that happen in California usually get out to other states.

It would be nice to see all the rational taxpayers still remaining just get up and leave and let the state collapse.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
quote:
Originally posted by PossibleZombie:
Why would anyone choose to live there?

Because it's beautiful, the weather is fabulous, family roots, a really cool job perhaps.

There are tons of people who live their lives out of the political sphere and to a large extent just don't care about the things that may drive you or me over the edge of reason.

I live in NW Washington, about 35 minutes by water from Seattle. For fifteen years displaced Californians have infiltrated my community and in every single example that comes to mind it was economics that drove them to the drizzly north. Not taxes or cost of daily living but the fact that they could sell their modest bungalow in San Luis Nabisco for enough dough to buy a water front mansion and have enough walking around money to live like a princling. And with that done, they commence to make NW politics look like, wait for it, San Luis Nabisco. Plus, as soon as they move in they cut down the 90 year old cedars so they can see the street. Confused

This comment 'NAILS IT"! If you are delusional enough to think it "can't happen here" look around at ALL of the California culture and what have yous that have been exported to your environment! This has been going on for decades thanks to movies, and corporate America. Everything from malls, housing styles, Kardashiens etc to kiddies bookbags are from the Golden Bear state! Research is your friend!

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 624 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
You will still be able to have ammo shipped to your house. If you have a COE (Certificate of Eligibility) and a C&R License you will be exempted, just has to be for personal use. I just need to renew my C&R license and I will be good.

Now I fucking hate this shit, this state can go fuck itself. I am working on getting the Hell out.

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post