SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More stupid gunplay and funny names
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More stupid gunplay and funny names Login/Join 
Picture of Ironmike57
posted
https://www.local10.com/news/c...-sister-florida-city

stepfather quote "I can't fault anyone for this here," Williams said. "It happened."

Unreal.

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
"This was a freak accident that shouldn't have never even happened".

No, dumbass, when Martaevious pointed the gun at the back of his sister's head and pulled the trigger, that was deliberate. Stupid, but deliberate.

Posts: 26899 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
As King turned to walk away, Santiago pointed the gun at the back of her head and pulled the trigger, shooting her, police said.

Yeah, an 'accident.' This is what normally happens when one aims a loaded handgun at somebody's head and pulls the trigger. . . This wasn't an 'accident.' At BEST it was gross criminal negligence.

quote:
The gun was given to Santiago by a 14-year-old friend, Zabaleta said. The 14-year-old was also arrested on an outstanding delinquency warrant.

Wow. Let me guess - the 14-yr old got the pistol through the 'gun show loophole.' Razz

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21843 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
My wife and I were having a discussion yesterday about some 'neighbors'. She said they were stupid and I maintained they weren't stupid, they were ignorant animals that didn't have a clue about what normal people think or do. This is the same thing. These animals have no clue about right and wrong. Point a loaded gun at someone's head while they're walking away and your relatives think it was an accident? It shouldn't have happened? Well duh! No regard for life or decency is more like it.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
What a f'ing idiot!

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Animals is right.

Posts: 2484 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
"This was a freak accident that shouldn't have never even happened."

Family friend says it should have happened? Confused

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
"This was a freak accident that shouldn't have never even happened."

Family friend says it should have happened? Confused

I don't think we are talking about the Harvard/Yale crowd here. I pushed past the obvious double negative, used my context clues, and figured out that they were TRYING to say that pointing and firing a loaded pistol at the head of a child shouldn't have happened. . . They are STILL idiots calling this a 'freak accident.'

No, a 'freak accident' is your dog somehow gaining access into your nightstand, grabbing your loaded pistol, somehow getting his tongue in the trigger guard, and then, somehow, shooting you in the arse. Or the more common 'hunting-dog-knocks-over-loaded-shotgun-which-then-discharges-after-stick/branch-pulls-trigger-hitting-owner' scenario. This was NOT an accident; it was most certainly not one of the 'freak' variety.

Posts: 21843 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Setting aside Montvarius or what-ever the hell his name is, the real problem is vividly displayed by his clueless, enabling so-called father. These people (to be clear, ignorant, entitled, welfare-careerist, self-centered individuals) are lost and anybody around them is at risk.

Posts: 6387 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
People need to stop calling incidents like this freak accidents. It may not have been done with malice, but the suspect pointed the gun at the back of a humans head and pulled the trigger. The result should have been no surprise.

Until we stop making people feel better about an incredible screw up, this will continue.

BTW.... a 17 year old was given a gun by a 14 year old? I'm sure they were just pillars of society, the definition of a 'good kid'.

This was nothing more than a lot of stupid.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I can see several places where the fault can be placed. Starting with Martaevious.

Edited. I missed the part where he was given the gun by some other kid.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jhe888,

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Jfc. I was expecting an ND video or something, but someone died. Obviously stupid. Beyond stupid.

I guess i expected just a dumb mistake or something since there was an accidental discharge at my school on Tuesday - but thankfully no one was injured. Could have been worse, like in the OPs story.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
I can see several places where the fault can be placed. Starting with Martaevious, and extending to whoever left the gun laying around where a knucklehead 17 year old would find it.

that is not what happened at all

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScorpionBoy:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
I can see several places where the fault can be placed. Starting with Martaevious, and extending to whoever left the gun laying around where a knucklehead 17 year old would find it.

that is not what happened at all

According to the quoted article, the gun wasn't 'laying around.' It was given to him by a 14-yr old.

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Not one commonsense name in the bunch, to include the reporter's.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Nine kids in this "blended" family. Just hard to keep track of all of them, I guess. Probably whitey's fault or possibly the gun manufacturer.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Every time I go to the range, I experience 100s of these freak accidents.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10704 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Come on guys. Who among us hasn't dry fired at the back of a loved one's head after a hug? Roll Eyes

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post