SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We’re the Type of Americans They Want to Go Away
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We’re the Type of Americans They Want to Go Away Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
We live in a country run by politicians and bureaucrats who can’t do anything right and yet they think the solution to that problem is to give them even more power over our lives. You feel the same way I do? Then you’re one of the Americans the elites in D.C. want to go away.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I frequently click on JALLEN's threads, because I find them thought provoking and provocative, or at the least educational. Sometimes I read the whole thing, sometimes I get the gist and move on.

This writer summarizes me, sentence by sentence. I DO say "sir" or "ma'am" to all age groups. If they can learn that it goes along with pleasant, respectful conversation, and we all do it, maybe it'll stick someday.

Thank you for sharing this.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post