SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trump Admin To Remove Climate Change From List Of National Security Threats
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump Admin To Remove Climate Change From List Of National Security Threats Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Some may not know how ridiculous this has gotten. Several active military members here confirmed this article - all operations have to address climate change in them.
Yep, it was retarded then and its every bit as retarded today. Thank goodness someone with a brain inhabits the White House today.

How many liberal heads are likely to explode when this actually happens?

Boy am I enjoying the winning. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
There will be serious repercussions...

-Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies!

-Rivers and seas boiling!

-Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

-The dead rising from the grave!

-Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The Sledgehammer continues to swing on the Kenyon's 8 years of destruction...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:

Well, that just proves that we’re at the beginning of the end. There’s still time to start controling the weather. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
“U.S. leadership is indispensable to countering an anti-growth, energy agenda that is detrimental to U.S. economic and energy security interests. Given future global energy demand, much of the developing world will require fossil fuels, as well as other forms of energy, to power their economies and lift their people out of poverty.

When was the last time Democrats talked about lifting people out of poverty in the developing world? I mentioned to my brother that the past 20 years had seen the greatest reduction in global poverty in all of history...due to global capitalism. Crickets. Turns out his new crusade is against global capitalism.

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
sorry to hear that

my entire family is anti-Trump...and I hear about it every time I visit. Almost makes me want to stop visiting.

but its what happens when you live in a country where the media is controlled by the government and you can not ever know if your hearing the truth or a lie

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
the science was settled in the 1975 Newsweek article that declared the "world was cooling" and stated "Climatologists are pessimistic that political leaders will take an positive action to compensate for the climatic change, or even allay its effects."

Of course, in 1975 the plan was to cover the arctic ice cap with soot, in order to melt it.

http://www.denisdutton.com/newsweek_coolingworld.pdf

Maybe we worry about things once we actually know what causes them, and whether we actually need to, or have the power to change them...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
the science was settled in the 1975 Newsweek article that declared the "world was cooling" and stated "Climatologists are pessimistic that political leaders will take an positive action to compensate for the climatic change, or even allay its effects."

Of course, in 1975 the plan was to cover the arctic ice cap with soot, in order to melt it.

http://www.denisdutton.com/newsweek_coolingworld.pdf

Maybe we worry about things once we actually know what causes them, and whether we actually need to, or have the power to change them...

GLOBAL COOLING! GLOBAL WARMING!
CLIMATE CHANGE! THAT'S THE TICKET!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
sorry to hear that

my entire family is anti-Trump...and I hear about it every time I visit. Almost makes me want to stop visiting.

but its what happens when you live in a country where the media is controlled by the government and you can not ever know if your hearing the truth or a lie

Do they live in NH?
I'm going up there for Christmas with family as well and I'm preparing for battle!!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Obama and the rest of the democrats (and some traitorous republicans) did everything they could to screw the American people and the USA in general. If fact they still are attempting to do things to screw the Americans.......
Climate Change is just one of the hoaxes to restrict, tax, control, deceive and screw the American people.
What really surprises me is that so many educated, intelligent people believe the Climate Change BS!
Even the "experts" say that if humans stopped using all fossil fuels, it would only affect the temperature by 0.1% of a degree over 100 years.
So for 0.1% of a degree we are going to spend trillions of dollars, and reverse technology progress?

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Tell me again how solar and wind are going to get us where we need to go, run our factories, keep us all warm and all the lights on?

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Tell me again how solar and wind are going to get us where we need to go, run our factories, keep us all warm and all the lights on?...

A couple of years ago I was flying over the Mojave at dusk, saw what looked like huge headlights in the sky. It was the Ivanpah solar electric plant, at the time, largest in the US.

Turns out they had to install gas powered generators to produce electricity when there is no sun. The generators produce enough CO2 Ivanpah had to register as a gross polluter. And the cost per KWH is 50% higher than planned, so consumers and or taxpayers will be hit. Also, environmental reports indicate the hundreds of acres of mirrors have done significant harm to the local plant and animal life.

Solyndra's bankruptcy cost the US taxpayer over $500M, (but it seems the investors were taken care of, thanks Obama).

So much for solar power.

In the end, the craze of manmade environmental calamity has nothing to with saving the planet, only with politicians and bureaucrats getting money and power.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
In the end, the craze of man-made environmental calamity has nothing to do with saving the planet, only with politicians and bureaucrats getting money and power.

Never a truer sentence ever made. It is a scam and nothing more. It's amazing how gullible people really are.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
CO2 is NOT a pollutant. It is the food that green plants eat and is absolutely necessary. Some biologists have even stated that we don't have enough CO2 in the air to properly service all the plant life that we need.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Several years back there was talk that Algae would be the next big energy source. It turns out that to run an Algae "farm" to grow enough Algae there would have to have a area in the SW US tha t would cover AR and N.Mexico and another power Dam or other source of power to run the Algae growing vessels. Just another Leftist pipe dream.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post