SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ghosts, Haunted Places Do Not scare me, but my robot vacuum is possessed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ghosts, Haunted Places Do Not scare me, but my robot vacuum is possessed Login/Join 
Picture of Censored
posted
I have slept in haunted woods, houses, caves and none have bothered me. However, our robot vacuum is scaring me. It starts up randomly and seems to always seek me out. Right now it is upstairs pushing on the stairway door. The other day I could have sworn I left a door open only to find it shut when I bumped into it in the dark (yesterday afternoon I witnessed the beast closing a door). Seriously thinking about dressing up as a robotic vacuum for Halloween.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
The Russians hacked it.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15224 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Decepticon?

Shoot it. Just to be safe.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Maximum Overdrive part 2?

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8343 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OcCurt:
Decepticon?

Shoot it. Just to be safe.

Make sure you use HE sabot rounds! Big Grin

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you bathed recently? Razz

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Skynet.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Burn it.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get a cat. They enjoy riding on them. The cat will keep you safe.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
My robot vacuum is perfectly responsive to my commands. You need to exorcise yours

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Just discovered I can control its habits via a Samsung App. I now have control of the beast.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Censored:
Just discovered I can control its habits via a Samsung App. I now have control of the beast.

Silly human. Samsung will now order the vacuum to kill you.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This barely qualifies
as news
Picture of 7 Zark 7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Riley:
Maximum Overdrive part 2?

I was thinking Chopping Mall.

So, what's your name, icy? "Stuntman Mike." Stuntman Mike's your name? "You ask anybody." Hey, Warren, who is this guy? "Stuntman Mike". And who the hell is Stuntman Mike? "He's a stuntman."

Posts: 1428 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Watch the stairs. They always get you at the top of the stairs.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27949 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post