SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chick-Fil-A Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chick-Fil-A Spicy Chicken Sandwich Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Why not just get a part time job there so you can take advantage of an employee discount? Confused

I could really envision you saying "my pleasure!" Big Grin

Posts: 13097 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love the Chic-fil-a spicy sandwich. Just enough heat and good flavor. I actually miss Brown's Chicken sandwich. They had this salsa type hot sauce they put on it which was out of this world.

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

I am not a Sam's club member. I don't know whether they offer a single visit "trial" pass without buying a membership.

I was really looking for a recipe to prepare at home.[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind the drive to Daytona, I can meet you at the Sam's on LPGA and I-95. I have a membership, and you can go on a shopping spree with it.

Posts: 847 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
CFA may dip the buns in water (I don't know), but I would bet that it is NOT dishwater. Your dislike of their sandwiches is noted, but your attempt at humor is poor. IMO, CFA is one of the best things to happen to "fast food" in a long time--good food, excellent service, clean facilities.

flashguy[/QUOTE]

^ This! Always found them to be just as stated above. Good, clean, outstanding service.

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Thanks to the OP and contributors to this thread. I’ve made a version of the Sam’s vid three times now, and have been asked to make it yet again today!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5309 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post