SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bradley Manning files to run for US Senate seat in Maryland
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bradley Manning files to run for US Senate seat in Maryland Login/Join 
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Fuck that guy...er...whatever.

Eek

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Given that it’s Maryland and as loony as it is, you can’t discount that this traitor could get elected. Massachusetts the first cousin in idiocy to Maryland has a faux Native American Senator who is against the top 1% but makes as much money. Don’t forget the mindset of that state anything against Trump and the deplorables. What better way to stick it to this country than to elect a traitor. Soros will fund it and I’m betting in January of 2019 it will be the junior Senator from Maryland.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
I don't know, this man (yes, man) is lying to himself and everyone else about what he is. You could only expect the lies would continue in office.

Oh, and here's the obligatory, "EEEWWWWWW, Just What Is That Thing!!!" that should go with any thread mentioning him.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
I believe this person is not qualified for the position as they will need to be able to obtain a security clearance. Since this person has been put in the brig, I do not think this person qualifies. God Bless Smile

I don't think you understand: Anyone elected to Congress (or the presidency/vice-presidency) is automatically granted a security clearance.

I am not making this up.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another reason to return to the tried-and-true practice of human sacrifices.

We need to get back to our roots, even if for nostalgia.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
There are a lot of people in this world who do not need to be in the gene pool, and he's one of them........

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
If Manning wins the seat will he/she know if it should be left up or down?

Posts: 591 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
delusional
[dih-loo-zhuh-nl]

adjective
having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions:
Senators who think they will get agreement on a comprehensive tax bill are delusional.
Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness:
He was so delusional and paranoid that he thought everybody was conspiring against him.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14035 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
I am curious to see how much support...she...gets. With any luck she'll simply be ignored by all but sub-1% of the population, but I won't count on this.

The more support HE gets the better.
He won't win, but a divided Democrat Party would give the Republican candidate a chance... maybe.

For those who say it couldn't happen, I point out that Larry Hogan was elected in 2015. He is only the second Republican governor in Maryland in 50 years.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Another reason this miserable piece of garbage should have been executed,

Posts: 1721 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Fuck that guy...er...whatever.
No thanks. Not even if ... just NO!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30644 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
John Kerry got elected...

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Bradley Manning campaign ad at link

http://www.breitbart.com/video...-senate-campaign-ad/

"We live in trying times. Times of fear, of suppression, of hate. We don’t need more, or better leaders. We need someone willing to fight. We need to stop asking them to give us our rights. They won’t support us, they won’t compromise. We need to stop expecting that our systems will somehow fix themselves.

We need to actually take the reigns of power from them. We need to challenge them at every level. We need to fix this. We don’t need them anymore. We can do better. You’re damn right we got this."

He should have stayed in prison for another 28 years

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't he / she a convicted felon ?

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john1:
If Manning wins the seat will he/she know if it should be left up or down?

Good one.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:

Yes, he is.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:

So??? sounds like a great background for today's politicians.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:

Yes, he is.
So he/she/it can run but can't vote for itself.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Enough with this he/she/it crap, guys. Bradley Manning is male- has always been male and shall always be male.

When you call this asshole "Chelsea" and when you call him "her" or "she", you lend credence to this traitor's stupid bullshit. If we cannot discuss this subject without constant allusions to "he/she/it", then, we're not going to discuss it at all.

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Well, he has no regard for the law, so he may be a natural politician.

Posts: 1967 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post