SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This Video and Lotion Changed My Life
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Video and Lotion Changed My Life Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
Every winter. Every winter. Dry, itchy skin. Sometimes can't fall asleep because of it. Then...

NSFW

and this, my brother's tattoo artist highly recommended it. It works. I like it.

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
I can think of another pair...i was 13 years old...

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
I can think of another pair...i was 13 years old...

Yeah, Lubriderm and the tapes I found in my parent's closet also really changed my life at 13.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I can see where this is going. Oh well, have fun

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just ordered some cause I'm ashey!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I wish. I've never found one I'm not allergic to.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:

I don’t know, look at the label, “no dye, fragrance, lanolin, or formaldehyde.”

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
My wife is really a big fan of Avon products and she got to me use one of their skin creams occasionally that has Aloe Vera in it and it really is amazing. It's not cheap but it goes a long way. I highly recommend it. It's called HeXashield Anti Itch Cream.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
quote:

I’m not sure about the lotion, but VaniCreme is one of the few sunscreens that I am not allergic to. A dermatologist recommended it to me years ago.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:

Curel? The fragrance free is supposed to be great for sensitive skin. It is about the simplest lotion out there. It works incredibly well too.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:

Try Sebamed.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's true.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
I'm a fan of Eucerin.

Sometimes the itch is maddening. Scratch till I bleed.

Slap on some Eucerin and it's gone.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thank you for all the suggestions.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Thanks TMats!

Day 2 for me and loving it! As a psoriasis sufferer winter is always the worst. Thought I had tried them all - Cetaphil was working OK, but this is definitely better so far, especially with the itchiness. Sigforum scores again Smile

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
My wife is really a big fan of Avon products and she got to me use one of their skin creams occasionally that has Aloe Vera in it and it really is amazing. It's not cheap but it goes a long way. I highly recommend it. It's called HeXashield Anti Itch Cream.

Jim

You might try pure aloe vera and see how that works. I/we use it a lot, especially during the summer.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Thanks TMats. Looks like Walmart has the cream in stock at my local store.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I'm a chronic hand washer when I cook, and I've been cooking way more than normal the past 10 months. O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream is great for severely dry and cracked hands. It's a little too much as a day to day hand lotion and it'll make you break out if applied to your face.

How is the Vanicream as a day to day hand lotion?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23249 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I'm not particular about body lotion. Whatever is available is OK by me.

However, I am a huge proponent of quality facial skin care products, and am frequently mistaken for being younger than I actually am.

By far the best facial moisturizer I've used is Kiehl's Ultra Facial cream. I can not imagine another facial cream being any more weightless while still maintaining good moisturization. It does not leave a shine or any discernable stickiness or greasiness. It is, however, pretty expensive. https://www.amazon.com/KIEHLUl...+%2Caps%2C248&sr=8-4

The next best, and what I use regularly because of the better cost, is First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream. It is not quite as weightless and dry to the touch as Kiehl's above, but perfectly acceptable.

https://www.amazon.com/First-A...+%2Caps%2C244&sr=8-9

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
I'm not particular about body lotion. Whatever is available is OK by me.

However, I am a huge proponent of quality facial skin care products, and am frequently mistaken for being younger than I actually am.

By far the best facial moisturizer I've used is Kiehl's Ultra Facial cream. I can not imagine another facial cream being any more weightless while still maintaining good moisturization. It does not leave a shine or any discernable stickiness or greasiness. It is, however, pretty expensive. https://www.amazon.com/KIEHLUl...+%2Caps%2C248&sr=8-4

The next best, and what I use regularly because of the better cost, is First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream. It is not quite as weightless and dry to the touch as Kiehl's above, but perfectly acceptable.

https://www.amazon.com/First-A...+%2Caps%2C244&sr=8-9

Wow, spendy stuff!

I’ve always just used this, a whole lot less expensive. Maybe I’m missing something