SIGforum
The "I'm Stupid" Karma - Glass (DVD) - dsiets Wins!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6070059264

November 08, 2019, 06:34 PM
IntrepidTraveler
The "I'm Stupid" Karma - Glass (DVD) - dsiets Wins!
So I rented Glass from Redbox. Not a bad movie. Next morning, I took it back and fed it into the slot. Several weeks later, I got an email saying I never returned it and they were charging me for it. Well dang, I know I did. I emailed them back, told them so. they emailed back, insisted I didn't. I was righteously indignant!

Well, lo and behold, I rented another movie, and when I went to feed it to the DVD player, there was a disc in the player. Glass. Apparently, I gave Redbox an empty DVD sleeve. D'oh! So I own the movie.

I've been meaning to karma it for a while, and am finally getting around to it. I'll send it out next Friday when I'm off and can get to the post office. Rules: member in good standing, email in profile, and have an address that USPS can send to.

Stupid am I......

This message has been edited. Last edited by: IntrepidTraveler,

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)
November 08, 2019, 06:42 PM
LS1 GTO
Don't include me.

Wife and I saw it and really enjoyed it.

The acting by James McAvoy - holy crap that was good. Easily the best acting I've seen in a very long time.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

November 08, 2019, 07:16 PM
dsiets
I'm in! Have not seen it and was just thinking about around Halloween.
November 08, 2019, 07:19 PM
Black92LX
If this is the Unbreakable Series with Samuel L Jackson please add me.
I really enjoyed Unbreakable but have not seen this.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!
November 08, 2019, 07:28 PM
patw
There are certain people made to play certain roles- like Anthony Hopkins as Lecter and McAvoy as W. Crumb. He did an excellent job in the two movies.
November 09, 2019, 11:57 AM
IntrepidTraveler
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
If this is the Unbreakable Series with Samuel L Jackson please add me.
I really enjoyed Unbreakable but have not seen this.

It is that series - third in the trilogy.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)
November 09, 2019, 02:55 PM
Black92LX
Well shows how far behind I am I thought Glass was number 2.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!
November 15, 2019, 05:57 PM
IntrepidTraveler
dsiets, you win!

- Dave Barry

November 15, 2019, 09:58 PM
dsiets
Sweet! I was technically unlucky #1. Smile
Reply sent.