SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone know how to get ahold of Ford Regional Managers (Still no luck a week later update Pg 3)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know how to get ahold of Ford Regional Managers (Still no luck a week later update Pg 3) Login/Join 
Picture of dkjbama
posted Hide Post
Key words for higher ups and then social media if necessary: "this makes me lose confidence in Ford as a brand."

Posts: 775 | Location: NW Alabama | Registered: January 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the late 1970s my LEO department had Ford LTD 11 for squad cars. At 11,000 mile one had the steering gear sector go bad. Our local dealer tried get parts and were advised they were on
on restriction.
Dealer service rep called and sais area FROD service rep was there and come and see him.
He told us that the parts could only be sourced for emergency vehicle repairs !
My chief went ballistic ! The rep still refused to authorize the parts.
The car was ordered through a state bid for police cars.
The dealer's service rep got a phone number up the chain and with a certain amount of yelling and a threat to call state purchasing agency that arranged for all government agencies to buy at state price we got the part.

Posts: 134 | Location: HENDERSON, NEVADA | Registered: December 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
You need to file a complaint with NHTSA when it's a safety issue like this.. They have zone reps for Ford, or any make, ask the dealership to contact the zone/area rep and find out when he/she will be in the area to meet.

Posts: 23400 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
So we are about a week later and I have still heard nothing from from Ford customer service.

Local dealer is stonewalling and continuing to say there is no one to talk to other than the 1-800 number.

I located a BBB site that lists my state as the region and folks to contact but no way to actually contact them.
Also not sure how up to date the site is.
https://www.bbb.org/detroit/bu...views-and-complaints

To add to the mix since getting the repair I am now getting a service advancetrac system and hill descent control warning light.
And of course these systems are directly related to the brake booster that was replaced even states as much in the product description.

quote:
Description: Expedition, Navigator. All. F150. With turbo. With stability ctrl. Crew cab, with 3.5L. With roll stability.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25409 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe the BBB to be a useless organization. Pay them enough and you get a good rating. Have problems with a company - too bad so sad, nothing we can do.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I did a Google search and found a link to someone in your situation asking for the same help on F-150 Forum. A user named "Ford Service" chimed in and was apparently able to connect the OP with an escalation point up the chain from primary CS rep. Here is the thread, may be worth registering there and sending a PM to this person.

https://www.f150forum.com/f118...contact-info-367792/

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
This makes me lose confidence in Ford as a brand.

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

It’s not jus ford. It’s all of the big 3.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

It’s not jus ford. It’s all of the big 3.

I’m trying to help a bro out

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
o add to the mix since getting the repair I am now getting a service advancetrac system and hill descent control warning light.
And of course these systems are directly related to the brake booster that was replaced even states as much in the product description.

If you paid for the repair with your credit card and it still isn't fixed, hopefully you can put the amount in dispute. It might not work, but what do you have to lose?

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post