SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lawrence O'Donnell wants to know what's going on
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lawrence O'Donnell wants to know what's going on Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I didn't even have to watch that to know this guy is a raging asshole, it comes across 24/7 in any show he does.

Posts: 33776 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
The inevitable video mash-ups are here Big Grin

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/QtjOW2VMSng

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
What is he talking about at 6:00 to 6:17 when he says:

"I don't know why I bother to say how to cut the slots when you don't do it. I just don't know why I just. So now I have to chase those stupid god-damn entrails that you allowed him to stick out there"

Throws pencil.

6:30 to 6:33 "I told you why I wanted those fucking words cut!"

and 7:18 to 7:34 when he continues:

"There's a reason these words have to be cut precisely.....and everyone in the audience is going to complain about what that guy just said is absolutely right"

Sounds like somebody was intentionally trying to twist the news to fit their agenda and that plan was interrupted when a guest was allowed to speak the truth.

It's S.O.T. basically any sound or dialogue laid over picture. I think the original definition was Sound On Tape.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I was kinda hoping he'd have an aneurysm.

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ll-meltdown-n2395853

NBC has reportedly fired the editor responsible for leaking footage of MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell having a meltdown during taping of his show “The Last Word.”

One source said, “The video of Lawrence O’Donnell was leaked on Sept. 20. The leaker was identified, confronted and fired on Sept. 26. It turned out to be a ‘Today’ show editor who said he did it because he thought it was funny. But it wasn’t exactly the perfect crime — he left a very clear trail.”

Sources connected with the leak had told Page Six the video was slipped to Mediaite as a broadcast-quality digital clip — and that only a handful of people are believed to be capable of accessing and transmitting such a file.

We’re now told that the leaker, whose name has not been released, had left a clear digital trail that allowed NBC honchos to track him down. NBC declined to comment.

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post