SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Guess what Mr.DeNiro, I am really sick of you, go back to what you do best playing a gangster in a movie..
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guess what Mr.DeNiro, I am really sick of you, go back to what you do best playing a gangster in a movie.. Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
https://www.huffingtonpost.com...txtlnkusaolc00000894

You're an elitist shitbag Bob, go back to making movies you're the one making this country look bad.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Yea, you're good at calling the president names. How about backing up some of your rhetoric with facts. As a side note I hope Roseanne helps some of the closet Trump supporters come out.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Name the last movie he was in.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:

"Meet the Fockin Idiot"

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:

"Meet the Fockin Idiot"

Hehe

Posts: 5199 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like John Wayne, DeNiro is an actor, a creation of Hollywood who's job it is to pretend to be somebody else for the purpose of entertainment. While I enjoy his movies, his political views have always been on the left. Stay in NYC Bob, it's a cruel and ugly world out there.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Bob...you're a great actor, but hey...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
^^^hahahah

We had that poster on a wall in our Armory...XO comes in one day and makes a remark to have us take it down.

I mentioned that only persosn on a very very short list are allowed into the Armory and no one in the office were offended by it....

XO said this was not a democracy and take it down....

I did.

Two weeks later the CO pops in and eventually asks what happened to the funny poster we used to have....I told him....CO just shook his head and didn't say anything.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11280 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Be careful, Bob. When debate is over in a conflict, that only leaves one thing left to do. You don't want that. When are you going to give back all of the money you made using guns as props?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
Ya know sumthin' Bobby... You need to smarten up...

Lil bit... Lil bit...

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I hate it when actors (people who read other peoples' scripts for a living) open their mouths, reveal how stupid and ignorant they are, and create an environment wherein I will always think of their stupidity when I watch their movies. Way to ruin what little entertainment value your movies held for me, stupid.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like a lot of hollyweird their just pissed at Trump because he beat the hell out of Hillary and also they know they won't be invited to all those WhiteHouse bashes like Obama had, so they can rub elbows with the Hoy Paloy.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If he wasn't bashing Trump we wouldn't be hearing about him.

Go remake an old sitcom or something creative.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30668 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Without a script, written by someone else, he does't sound too intelligent now does he. He's a foul mouth idiot. If this is what he thinks is some sort of brilliant political discourse, shows how shallow and small his mind it.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"YOU TALKIN TO ME"

Bob you were killed in that move. You are a hypocrite. You need to retire.

I will not watch any of your moves any more.

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I might not refrain from watching Raging Bull because of this.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Paterno

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
He can go back to making movies, but I won't pay to see them.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gnut629:
quote:

Paterno

Wrong actor dude. Paterno just aired on HBO and Al Pacino plays the legendary coach. Bob was not in the film.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post