SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Idiot pulls a gun on a man and his wife in a Sam's store because they were wearing MAGA hats
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Idiot pulls a gun on a man and his wife in a Sam's store because they were wearing MAGA hats Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

The ideal response.
Nice! A also viewed the CIWS video--fantastic flashes! Managed to copy it to my archives, too.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
What is the old saw..."discretion is is the better point of valor"...if it was me I would just do my best to bring the issue down a notch...I carry 24/7 where I can...that being said, I'm not going to "draw" on a fucking idiot pointing a gun at me and I'm sure not going to follow said idiot to the parking lot!...I'm going to call the police and report ASAP it and trust that the Sam's Club store has a butt load of video (which they do)...

NOW...if said idiot with a gun tries to coax me or anyone else into a back room or freezer...all bets are off.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
I see it like this. Deescaltion was the prudent decision to make. Mr maga hat had no reason or right to put all the other shoppers in harms way. What he dam sure didn’t know if bad guy started shooting would he have stopped after he downed him and his wife. He played with other peoples lives with his nonsense. He should have taken the hat off and flung it down an aisle yelling his stupid son in law bought that dam thing.
He talks like what he did was really something. What it really is, he’s a lucky sumunabeech he didn’t get lots of people killed over his right to wear a red hat.
The chasing him into the parking lot? I got nothing but...dumb ass.

Posts: 301 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
He would have Been DRT.

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimg1960:
I see it like this. Deescaltion was the prudent decision to make. Mr maga hat had no reason or right to put all the other shoppers in harms way. What he dam sure didn’t know if bad guy started shooting would he have stopped after he downed him and his wife. He played with other peoples lives with his nonsense. He should have taken the hat off and flung it down an aisle yelling his stupid son in law bought that dam thing.
He talks like what he did was really something. What it really is, he’s a lucky sumunabeech he didn’t get lots of people killed over his right to wear a red hat.

Ahh yes, lets blame the victim. How dare he wear a red hat and endanger others lives? How very progressive of you.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Yep...chase an obviously unstable guy with a gun into the parking lot to confront him again. Great move if you are trying to be Dabney Coleman in Short Time.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimg1960:

I have no problem with him wearing hat in spite of others inability to control their emotions.

Everyone one else at risk, yes well they are at risk already for just being sheep and standing for little more than consuming.

I wouldn't chase him into lot but he felt he had game to do it and did.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post