SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Coupon code for B&H photo?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coupon code for B&H photo? Login/Join 
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted
Any coupon codes for B&H photo that someone knows about? Looking at picking up some Trijicon sights.

Thanks

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
You might consider Opticsplanet for your purchase. I've found they always have some sort of coupon code out there.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Oh my!!
Sorry no B and H coupons.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by texassierra:
You might consider Opticsplanet for your purchase. I've found they always have some sort of coupon code out there.
What has the OP ever done to you?

Optics Planet deservedly has a horrible reputation and there is a recent thread in WYD about their antics

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by texassierra:
What has the OP ever done to you?

Optics Planet deservedly has a horrible reputation and there is a recent thread in WYD about their antics

Yup. Despite knowing better I gave Optics Planet a try. Ended up cancelling the order.

That was their one chance with me. They blew it.

They will not get another opportunity to disappoint me.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Guess I've been lucky because I've never had any issues ordering from them.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
You can sign up for B&H emails and they usually send you a discount coupon.

Also another trick is to put the item in your basket but do not check out. Big Grin Sometimes they will follow up with a good offer.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the Optics Planet bait and delay tactics are over for me.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
You might consider Opticsplanet for your purchase

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Opticsplanet has always done well by me. Got a crazy good deal on a Vortex RD for my AR a few months ago.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
B&H's service is absolutely top notch. I'm a long time satisfied customer, both for camera goodies and firearm optics.

Unfortunately, I do not have a B&H coupon code - but for many of their items, they give you the option to email them for a better price.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10490 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just another plug for B&H. Have bought a few things there over the years and every time has been great. Usually they're pretty price competitive. You might even ask if they can match a lower price if that's your holdup. Not sure on the coupons but the email list as suggested, or maybe retailmenot or dealnews websites might have something.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2Adefender:
B&H's service is absolutely top notch. I'm a long time satisfied customer, both for camera goodies and firearm optics.

That mirrors what I've been reading relative to my newest Hobby Of The Week: B&H and Adorama.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Another happy B&H customer. You can try putting something in your cart, wait, and you might receive an offer.
Or, I've found calling them works very well, especially on a higher priced item. They sometimes ship for free. If you are a repeat customer, they do send specials, and their huge book/sales catalogue.
I've been a customer since they opened in Brooklyn, many years ago.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
It also helps to get the B&H app on your iPhone (if you're so equipped). You'll be surprised what targeted advertising then shows up in your Facebook or other social media app with a discounted price at B&H, based upon your browsing history.
With B&H, the price isn't the biggest selling point for me. It's the service. Outstanding.
I average one B&H order per month, sometimes more.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
B&H service is top notch.

I subscribe to their emails. I rarely see a coupon codes that can be used on any item. I mostly see daily/flash deals, weekly deals, and promotions for particular brands or items.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve used them in the past and have no complaints. I ended up purchasing the sights today from them. They had a used set of Trijicon HD orange for my PPQ for $99 with shipping. They rated them 9/10 but they could be a 10/10 because of an open package. Returning is not an issue should the item not be up to par. They even shipped out today.

Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I do not have a B&H Photo coupon, however I will vouch for their customer service. I have been doing business with them for years. No complaints from me.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
B&H = Big Grin

Optics Planet = Mad

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post