SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My daughter's high-school teacher murdered someone last night
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My daughter's high-school teacher murdered someone last night Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
And sorry, she just looks like she's batshit crazy.

She sorta reminds me of Betty. Betty is the poster child of batshit crazy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_Broderick

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people don't shoot their [ex-husbands]. They just don't."

Elle Woods - Legally Blonde.

Posts: 2513 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Hmm, yoga instructor in prison...
Crazy lifeless eyes...
Blonde hair...

Where have I seen this before?

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Fired?
So much for due process.

Out of this situation, this is what you get out of this? That she’s a victim of due process?

Sweet Jesus.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
And sorry, she just looks like she's batshit crazy.

You have to take A LOT of drugs for a long period of time to look like that.

WTH is wrong with people???

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
My father, a man of few words, once offered me this relationship advice:
"Never lay down with anyone crazier than you are".
Thanks, Dad!

Priceless! I bet he has other good ones too.

Posts: 438 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RR:
quote:
Thanks, Dad!

In addition to the above, never play poker with a man named "Doc", and never eat at a placed called "Mom's".

Anyone would do well to heed that advice.

Posts: 20074 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by RR:
quote:
Thanks, Dad!

In addition to the above, never play poker with a man named "Doc", and never eat at a placed called "Mom's".

Anyone would do well to heed that advice.

I think we need a whole thread of these if it hasn't been done yet. Also to keep from a further thread hijack to 4x5.

Posts: 438 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
The mother of Lisa Vilate Williams — the woman who was allegedly shot and killed over the weekend by her boyfriend's ex-wife — described her daughter as kind and generous.

"My beautiful Lisa, she was murdered while decorating a Christmas tree with the homemade ornaments she was making with the kids," Tawny Williams wrote in a Facebook post Tuesday.

https://www.ksl.com/article/46...s-ex-wife-speaks-out

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
Those are the eyes of someone who knows their life is OVER.

I'm sure showing up to the guys house and seeing his stunning (you should see her other pics...she IS stunning) new girlfriend decorating the tree with her kids made her lose her shit.

(On another note, "Howdy neighbor!" I live in Saratoga Springs.)

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pcshooter:
Those are the eyes of someone who knows their life is OVER.

I'm sure showing up to the guys house and seeing his stunning (you should see her other pics...she IS stunning) new girlfriend decorating the tree with her kids made her lose her shit.

Chelsea Cook came over with a gun in her pocket, pretty sure this was premeditated.

Otherwise, this shows that you cannot underestimate what people will do. Do not trust an ex, to be near their replacement. Best to stay between the two, with one hand ready to draw and fire if the ex goes full bat shit crazy. Listen to your gut instinct, not to the words coming out of their mouth.

I read extensively about the Betty Broderick case. She had come into the house a few nights earlier, her ex woke up with Betty standing near the bed. Missing a red flag such as that, trusting someone who was angry and crazy, no wonder they were shot.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
There was an update on Fox today, said the killer lured/tricked her ex to leave the residence. Once he stepped out (to the parking lot?) killer went in, and barricaded herself.

Preplanned, meditated, all the way to the big house for life is what she'll see.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shackelford
posted Hide Post
High schools have Yoga teachers?

Posts: 836 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post