SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So I'm Sitting in My Easy Chair Eating a Snack
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I'm Sitting in My Easy Chair Eating a Snack Login/Join 
posted
It was one of those Drumstick ice cream cones with the chopped nuts and chocolate on ton. MMmmm. Then one of the pieces of nut drops off and rolls onto the chair. I figure I'd better fish it out to keep the Missus happy.......there it is... got it! Pop it in my mouth and bite down.....KITTY LITTER!

Posts: 389 | Registered: February 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The joy of cat ownership! I use a litter called The Worlds Best Cat Litter. It is made of corn, so if I find myself in a similar situation, at least mine is edible.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Hope you didn't chip a tooth, or worse.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Simultaneous laughter and revulsion!

Sorry man.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Blech!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
There are some things you should just keep to yourself. Red Face

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Why is there kitty litter in your chair? My easy chair is more than 40 feet from the nearest litter box and I've never found litter in it (I have 6 cats).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
It’s got a great natural crunch to it.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post