SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Daniel Shaver shooting in Mesa AZ....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daniel Shaver shooting in Mesa AZ.... Login/Join 
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted
https://youtu.be/CsggrMcoT88

The Police officer was acquitted and I don't know why the cop shot him.

What do you guys think?

Just shitty all the way around.

I learned about this listening to the Savage Nation today.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3474 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
(1) Cop appeared to be power tripping.

(2) I assume the amped up cop got pissed because the suspect crawled over the bag the chick dropped. Call of Duty time.

(3) I'm sure there is some explanation for the deadly perps not just being handcuffed where they lay.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cop is a super asshole. Some day he will cost his department a lot of money. I think he was looking for an excuse to shoot someone.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I give any LEO the benefit of the doubt every time but this it atrocious.
Why didn't this murderer get thrown in prison?

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What did the "perps" do, stiff the babysitter? I know it can be misleading, but the shooting victim seemed about as dangerous as a hungry puppy.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That can't be real??

That guy was an actual sworn LEO?

Not sure what's worse - the fact that he got away with pre-meditated murder or the fact that our hiring standards in the LEO community are that unbelievably misguided.

Yes, pre-meditated. He arrived at the scene intending to kill someone.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Reports of rifle out a 5th floor window (turned out guy was pest control, it was an air gun he was showing his guests).

So I understand rolling heavy, but that cop was a tool.

Thankfully he was already terminated, likely needs a new line of work.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Reports of rifle out a 5th floor window (turned out guy was pest control, it was an air gun he was showing his guests).

So I understand rolling heavy, but that cop was a tool.

Thankfully he was already terminated, likely needs a new line of work.

He wasn't terminated the right way.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
0_o

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reports said the dust cover of his AR said 'You're fucked". Take it for what its worth.

I would rather regret the things that I have done than regret the things I have not done.

Posts: 503 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Not a cop. Don’t know the backstory. Sure seems like the shot up guy was a harmless idiot trying to comply but too intoxicated or foolish to get it exactly right. Sure seems like the cop should have been able to come up with a different approach that would have maintained officer safety without hosing someone whose only crime appears from the video to be not being very good at Simon says.

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
He was just looking for a reason to shoot somebody. Fuck that guy.

Posts: 11158 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
The ejection port cover was the subject of much debate in this case. Didn't follow it so I have no idea what the reasoning was behind it. the object out the window was reportedly an Airsoft gun.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From what I understand from a podcast I listen to that video was not allowed in court for some reason and the cop that shot the suspect is the son of long time cop in Mesa who also head IA.

Like I said, I may not be 100% accurate

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Very sad. It didn't have to turn out that way.

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That turned my stomach. Hard to believe that assassin is walking the streets a free man.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And it's time that particularly, some of our corporations learned, that when you get in bed with government, you're going to get more than a good night's sleep."
- Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5785 | Location: Pegram, TN | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Whomoever would have walked into that hallway at the wrong time, doesn't matter if it was even the right guy-he was gonna die.

Why weren't they cuffed on the ground?

Why the convoluted instructions from behind an itchy trigger finger? Who wouldn't fuck it up out of sheer petrifying fear?

Stinks to high heaven.

Posts: 5130 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
That officer is a fucking idiot that’s for sure. I don’t understand why the dead guy did not do EXACTLY what the officer said though. That officer had me scared for my life just sitting in my recliner watching the video, I would not have fucking blinked unless he told me to do so for fear of getting shot. Why did the guy reach to his back? You would think the guy would have realized how bad things could get if he did not follow orders precisely. I hope to God that officer is no longer on the force. I’ve been in plenty of ass pucker situation and always maintained my cool but that officer fucking lost it.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by techguy:
That officer is a fucking idiot that’s for sure. I don’t understand why the dead guy did not do EXACTLY what the officer said though. That officer had me scared for my life just sitting in my recliner watching the video, I would not have fucking blinked unless he told me to do so for fear of getting shot. Why did the guy reach to his back? You would think the guy would have realized how bad things could get if he did not follow orders precisely. I hope to God that officer is no longer on the force. I’ve been in plenty of ass pucker situation and always maintained my cool but that officer fucking lost it.

You might mis-step too when you're staring down the barrel of a weapon being shaken around by some mouth-breathing psychotic shit-swizzler.

Posts: 5130 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I just saw a picture of the so-called cop. Damn he looks frail. Wouldn't do well in a bar fight. Maybe an LEO job isn't a good choice.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post