SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sessions to announce Senate run tomorrow...(UPDATE pg. 2 - Now he's sucking up to Trump again)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sessions to announce Senate run tomorrow...(UPDATE pg. 2 - Now he's sucking up to Trump again) Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
https://www.ksl.com/article/46...nate-bid-on-thursday

AP Sources: Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions to announce Alabama Senate bid on Thursday.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bigboreshooter,

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The Nutless Wonder strikes again

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Guess that means if someone reclused themselves (and it pissed POTUS off) because they were involved or had knowledge of something they would be nutless? Just curious.

Tinyman

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which party is supporting him?

Posts: 12648 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Though the GOP field is relatively weak for this election, I just can't see Mr. Magoo having enough support to win. People in Alabama could plainly see what a sniveling weakling he was/is.

Tommy Tuberville Roll Eyes is currently leading in the polls. John Merrill is a young up-n-comer who has won statewide twice for Secretary of State. Either would be infinitely better than Sessions.

Also, former Dem and current RINO Richard Shelby has said he would endorse Sessions if he ran. Shelby played a significant role in handing the seat to Doug Jones in the last election.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tinyman:
quote:

Guess that means if someone reclused themselves (and it pissed POTUS off) because they were involved or had knowledge of something they would be nutless? Just curious.

Tinyman

What? Man, if you couldn't see how neutered Sessions was as Attorney General, neutered by the dems and frankly himself because he didn't have the balls to fight back, then you weren't paying attention. His ineptitude is a major reason why 2 years of the Trump presidency was hijacked by a Russian collusion hoax.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Tinyman

without getting into whether it was even necessary to render himself nutless in the most important matter before the dept, if he were going to do it he should have told POTUS or not taken the appointment. Further, it was painful watching him get bitch slapped left and right by the conspirators in the DOJ and FBI. Nutless indeed

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
If you have to ask...
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Which party is supporting him?
I wondered that, too.

What do you guys figure for the campaign trail? Dress, or pants suit?

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Why? Why? Why?

Why do politicians cling to power as if they need it more than oxygen? The guy is 72 years old. He should be enjoying his retirement.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why? Because he’s a swamper. Greedy bastard can’t retire.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:

... John Merrill is a young up-n-comer who has won statewide twice for Secretary of State...

I agree that Sessions' now has high negatives among voters in the state. Merrill is bad, bad news. He is about as unethical and sociopathic as Bill Clinton.

Posts: 8607 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't vote for that sunuvabitch to be a friggin' Dog Catcher...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
This asshole is THE reason we had the Deep State with free rein investigating President Trump.

Q

Posts: 26317 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^ Yep.
Unfortunately, Sessions has $2.5 million in his campaign account.
I hope it doesn't matter.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24044 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
What an asshole. Just the other day I commending him for going home and staying out of the spotlight. He is the deep state and I hate him for his inaction and his lack of support for Trump.

I should have know these people can’t leave the swamp.

I hope he fails miserably

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Tinyman
No, he's nutless because he lacks intestinal fortitude to get shit done.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
He should recuse himself from the election and go home and look for his nuts.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Oh man, come on Alabama - my home state, what are you doing? Is Roy Moore still running? Please, for the love don't screw this up again we really need that seat. I can't even stomach the thought of Chuck Schumer as majority leader. These narcissists really don't get how their greedy desire for power is going to do great harm to this country - do the right thing and find a good candidate who can win in a statewide election.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
God damn, doesn’t he already have a badass taxpayer retirement and health coverage...what the fuck more does he need? Spineless fuck. I hope he loses the money he has in his chest and loses.

If that makes me a bad person, so be it.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11268 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Jeff Sessions previewed his new Senate campaign logo/branding today:

Posts: 33748 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post