SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Met another forum member today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Met another forum member today Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted
Took advantage of the cooler temps & dwindling fair weather (supposed to rain all week) and got in a morning ride.

Member tatortodd & I got in a nice 88 mile loop & wrapped it up right as the rain was starting.

Also was gifted a SF challenge coin.

Didn't think to grab any photos during the ride, and my camera is a bit shattered on my phone Red Face

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15153 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Nice!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12744 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed meeting you and riding with you

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Looks like fun. Makes me miss my Miata for joyrides.

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post